1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seemed like people were purposely trying to damage their fig after the issues with the suit came to light but then as soon as it was announced that there was a "fix" the issues mostly went away.

It's kinda like a placebo effect. If you tell people there's a problem they're gonna go looking for it but if you tell them it's fixed they're gonna be less worried about it.

Regardless of the larger wrist pegs I'll always use extreme caution when posing and swapping. The pegs may have changed but not the material.

It seemed like people were purposely trying to damage their fig after the issues with the suit came to light but then as soon as it was announced that there was a "fix" the issues mostly went away.

It's kinda like a placebo effect. If you tell people there's a problem they're gonna go looking for it but if you tell them it's fixed they're gonna be less worried about it.

Exactly.

Can someone tell me how to identify second batch does it still have wrist issues?

Would anyone trade a dp for a bvs supes mib

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This is supposedly from the second batch and that it has a longer peg (the fix):
Courtesy of PoppJax
[/IMG]
f5e611e040f0d017c025e3fedc97baf6.jpg

This one is the issue version:
Courtesy of jki&Cri
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/35b19321fc21ee4d31afd23577ecf777.jpg

Seems that the ball might be bigger.

Last edited:
Loving this guy so far! I need some more guns for him, though; the stock stuff is really nice but I want to get crazy with shotguns and big MGs.

This might actually be one of those rare figures I buy two of--one to pose like crazy and another in case I wear out the first.

This guy is so much fun. I have a problem, though: while posing it, the glue on one of the thigh holsters came loose and the strap fell off. Take a look at the last photo. If anyone knows what adhesive I can use to fix this, let me know!

IMG_20170105_124555.jpg
IMG_20170105_121234.jpg
IMG_20170105_121841.jpg
IMG_20170105_124109.jpg
received_10212309407637170.jpeg

This guy is so much fun. I have a problem, though: while posing it, the glue on one of the thigh holsters came loose and the strap fell off. Take a look at the last photo. If anyone knows what adhesive I can use to fix this, let me know!

Try Loctite Ultra Gel Control glue. That same thing happened to mine and it worked great.

Every time I see a post about someone trying to pick up this figure now or had previously ordered it but cancelled and is now regretting that decision. This clip plays in my head.
:wink1:

Back