1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call this one "The Michael Bay Angle"

tl4dPFz.jpg

Amazing figure! Currently, I have 8 Hot Toys and this is definitely in the Top 3, perhaps even the top spot. The detail is incredible and I love the countless combinations you can make with his eyes. I was getting frustrated with the delays earlier in the year but he turned out to be well worth the wait!

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 320
question, on mine the right side of his chest looks like its bulging out anyone else same? much more than his left side. does he have a fat suit i may need to futz with when i open?

still waiting for word back via PC bout the duplicate eye plate with my deadpool, hoping they can get replacement part via SS/HT. so have not opened yet but staring at it in box every day dreaming of the day i get to pose.

Just play around with the body articulation to get him to look even throughout.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

cool thks will do once i open. :)

was dreading someone sayin "oh yeah thats another known QC prob." seems like i have had some bad luck recently with QC so assumed the worst.

As I was scrolling down this page that first pic looked like Deadpool was being hugged around the waist.:horror

I know it's a Deadpool Hot Toys figure thread, but this is kinda' where I spend most of my time and will reach the people I've been interacting with the most here so!!!!!! I just wanna thank you guys for making me feel welcome form the get-go, for the amazing pictures, for the stimulating conversation and for the wealth of information and interesting facts. I really appreciate everything about this place and the people in it, and I have been moved more than a few times by support for my little channel that I need to get real work on, and most importantly the random contributions by people here helping my wife out in her campaign. Because of people like YOU, we've been able to get her a bunch of medications she's needed, we were able to get her the exact walker that turns into a wheelchair for her hip surgery and is durable and light-weight, and I really appreciate that. Yeah, these are just expensive toys, these are sometimes weird conversations or even arguments, but in the end we're all here because we share a love and enjoyment, and hanging out here is a great escape form the stress and trials of the world, so I hope you all have a great and SAFE New Years Eve and I truly hope 2017 is great to you all.

Thanks so much for everything.

J

Thank YOU, seriously, I've learned a lot about this specific industry and how these things work and if it wasn't for you specifically, I wouldn't have even known this figure was coming so far in advance and would have wasted money on the SS one and been kicking myself because I'd miss out on THIS one...so yeah... ;)
Keep posting! I really enjoy basically obsessive-level of knowledge about these things....

J

Hey all, happy new years!

So I just noticed my figures left knee pad is coming off at the top edge and the left and right sides, it looks like some kind of sticker adhesive is on the back of it as the right one is flush and smooth to the suit when you run your finger over it. When you run your finger over the left one it catches your finger and peels it back I wouldn't care if thats all it was but the worst part is when you bend the knee even slightly you can see the bright red completely unweathered suit underneath and its a real eyesore. I know glue and a small toothpick might fix it temporarily, I just don't want to glue it and then have it rip later or deteriorate the suit. How is sideshow with replacements?

Back