1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got Mr. Pool on the 24th and just got around to unboxing this morning. The wrists look fine, but the leg straps on his right holster were detached. Does anyone have any suggestions for a glue that will work with nylon?

Attachments

• 20161227_085909_Ink_LI.jpg
    20161227_085909_Ink_LI.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 284
Finally got to open this for Christmas. Looks great in hand. Couldn't believe the quality and heft of the swords. Just a great figure to have.

Same here:hi5:

Here's my Christmas day unboxing video if your interested:)

Nice review! Glad you like yours as well. I had trouble with the eyes at first. It seems like they were kinda stuck in there, so I had to loosen them up a bit with my fingernail. All the eye pieces worked well after that.

Nice review! Glad you like yours as well. I had trouble with the eyes at first. It seems like they were kinda stuck in there, so I had to loosen them up a bit with my fingernail. All the eye pieces worked well after that.

Thanks,

Yup almost everyone's is like that from what I've heard, mine included but I forgot to point that out in the review.

Can't wait to get mine. :) Got it for $247 including shipping. I'm currently in Thailand :)

Back