1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened up DP today and he looks great!

IMG_0405.jpg

*Bro Fist*. Ay yo!! What are you doing all the way in Canada?

Long story short, I met my wife who is from BC 14 years ago, and after we go married and my family imploded, I decided it would be best for me to move out here to be with my wife and kids and raise our family. I gotta admit, I've been here since 2006 and I still haven't found a decent slice of pizza.... o_O
Killin' me....
But my wife makes an insane lasagna for Christmas, a killer gravy and she's managed to replicate my gramma's meatballs perfectly (I have no idea how!!!!), so I can't complain. lol

J

Congrats SKull :hi5: glad the guy in red suite made it down the chimney safe ha ha... I kick myself for skipping but i'll get the next one.

I did the same, I wasn't collecting most of the year and I was trying to stay away from superhero stuff for a while as it was to much to keep up with, by the time I realized it DP was sold out everywhere and jumping up in price, My wife was hounding me on what I wanted for X-mas and BBTS got them in stock I told her about this:)

Opened up DP today and he looks great!

IMG_0405.jpg

Congrat:clap

anybody got any advice on how to proceed pls? cuz i REALLY want to open this like right now. lol

got a double of one of the ones on fig in box in one my eye plate sets so im missing one, think i saw someone else with same prob here? will SS send me a new one or do i ask the retailer(popcultcha)? anyone? want to open but thinkin i better sort this out first. advice?

Either message who you bought it off of or try and contact hot toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

contact Hot Toys? assumed goin to their distributor(sideshow) was best option after alerting retail site i got it from. def dont open tho yet ey?

thks for the reply!:)

This is one figure you keep switching out the hands and weapons. SO many poses you can do. I usually leave hands and accessories in the box, but with this guy I put them in ziplock bag so easy to access. I am glad they fixed the wrist rub issue too!

IMG_0406.jpg

Great photos fellas

Here's one last one from me for the night, Unboxing and first impression video coming soon

31760944961_bd985d7c60_b.jpg

20161225_232757.jpg

Deadpool is king! And now added The Joker to the Collection!

Attachments

• 20161225_121526.jpg
    20161225_121526.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 303
Is it me or does the thighs look bigger and unproportioned to the body? Did people start switching their bodies already? Seems from most of the images I've seen the legs are thinner than mines

Back