1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two were fun today lol.
78536277f57cf5dd608dce1d9967a27a.jpg

gahhhh inquiry started to locate my DP via popcultcha, damn was my first order from them as well. if it is lost i hope i can get refund so i can get elsewhere asap.:pray: anyone been in this situation how long can a inquiry take to find a package? varies i guess.

btw shogunpool at ript today-
https://www.riptapparel.com/collections/shogunpool
get one pls!
:)

Guys / quick help. One of his right side black pouch keeps opening. Are they supposed to be hard glued or are they suppose to open and close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some eye pieces fit almost perfectly and some have gaps around them. This is normal or should i ask Sideshow for a replacement parts ?

_OJK3004.jpg
_OJK3005.jpg

"Look! My Secret Santa got me..."
0c5ae2f4e444887d22ab46782ecba7d6.jpg

Well when you ask for "a little head", you need to be more specific and speak clearly. All about the intonation.... o_O

As for the eye spaces...not to be rude but...really...?! Dude, it's so not worth the THOUGHT about exchanging when there are figures out there with ACTUAL problems.

J

Some eye pieces fit almost perfectly and some have gaps around them. This is normal or should i ask Sideshow for a replacement parts ?

View attachment 311664
View attachment 311665

As for the eye spaces...not to be rude but...really...?! Dude, it's so not worth the THOUGHT about exchanging when there are figures out there with ACTUAL problems.

J

Yeah. Seriously, I think it looks fine. I think mine is the same. The eye pieces don't all fit perfectly flush. I don't think you should worry about it.

So I don't know if many are still looking for this figure my local comic shop has occasional Hot Toys and Sideshow figures and they have the HT Deadpool asking $239 which I think is a fair price seeing how much even BBTS is charging for a single figure. Been there a few days and honestly I'm shocked it's still in the store with the holidays and I guess there isn't many 12in collectors in my area. Mostly saturated by all the people who buy TF's, Marvel, MTMU, star wars, etc etc.

So I don't know if many are still looking for this figure my local comic shop has occasional Hot Toys and Sideshow figures and they have the HT Deadpool asking $239 which I think is a fair price seeing how much even BBTS is charging for a single figure. Been there a few days and honestly I'm shocked it's still in the store with the holidays and I guess there isn't many 12in collectors in my area. Mostly saturated by all the people who buy TF's, Marvel, MTMU, star wars, etc etc.

Where do you live I'd love a second

gahhhh inquiry started to locate my DP via popcultcha, damn was my first order from them as well. if it is lost i hope i can get refund so i can get elsewhere asap.:pray: anyone been in this situation how long can a inquiry take to find a package? varies i guess.

btw shogunpool at ript today-
https://www.riptapparel.com/collections/shogunpool
get one pls!
:)

had it happen with a figure from them... wasnt their fault in the end... useless USPS lost it in their hub. finally found it after a month of them screwing around with the inquiry ticket open.

Back