1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20161222_162229.jpg

Just a few more days to go...

most of the eye plates on mine fit weird

some are so snug the magnet doesn't even have enough power to pull them out

I had the eye issue as well. Use something (that wont scuff the eye plates) to wedge it out slightly (carefully), then the magnet should work better I think.

Customers like you are more trouble than you are worth.

I think you're being unfairly harsh. These figures aren't cheap, customers have every right to expect good quality and this guy was only asking if it's an issue or not, so wind your neck in fella.

Answer to the 'sticky eye' question: Mine were stuck in at first but I gently pulled them out with my fingernail. They now fly out really easy with the magnet. Good luck!

Some eye pieces fit almost perfectly and some have gaps around them. This is normal or should i ask Sideshow for a replacement parts ?

This looks fine, I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

Let's be a little fair, here Flintty, though. pred wasn't exactly the nicest guy in the first place, so let's place blame square. I think someone joking around with an answer about a "complaint" that's a bit....much...shall we say...and then being told to "think before you speak" is unfairly harsh and probably why Malgus replied how he did. Homeboy needs to lighten up, to be blunt. If he's going to snap at people, then expect to be snapped back is all I'm saying. Nobody is being rude to the guy, but he gets a free pass to be rude because we happen to think his "complaint" is a bit on the ridiculous side in comparison to REAL problems people are experiencing with the figure? That's not exactly right, either, ya' know?

J

Some eye pieces fit almost perfectly and some have gaps around them. This is normal or should i ask Sideshow for a replacement parts ?

[AT=CONFIG]311664[/ATTACH]
[AT=CONFIG]311665[/ATTACH]

No, they're fine, try moving them around a little with your fingers. Gonna guess you can't even notice it at lifesize. Some of mine are the same, and they just required a little "adjusting".

And please don't say OCD. Too many people do, it's actually a crippling conditions that f's up your life, not gets you looking twice at your dolls before you put it on a shelf and say "whoa cool".

Back