1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't, but got the idea from here:

I didn't do the angle cut though, just straight.

Thanks so much! I'll have to drum up courage to cut it up, but that could change once I have the figure in hand!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn! Was supposed to get my Deadpool today but he's been delayed because of the blizzard we are having. :gah:

Mine finally came in today. Decided to go with the most simplistic, juvenile pose I could. Think it looks great.
dQZycot.jpg

Well, mine arrived a day early (Monday). And wow it's fantastic.

I think the next thing I'd like to see hot toys innovate is the neck joints of these types of figures, an added neck joint where it connects to the head.

I know why they don't do it (generally).. But I'd still like to have one.

Does anyone know how the new release differs from the original one?

Did they actually make any changes to address the sleeve issue?

Hey Rick..
You know what to do with this thing?!?

pretty cool figure all the way around! lots of display options with this one for sure!! super fast and crazy safe shipping from PC as always! box got here quicker and cheaper and better shape than SS! love that place!!

Fixing the neck is really easy. Pop the neck insert out, then there's a red rubber ring on the inside of the head. No more giraffe neck :p

BTW, thanks Craig for the walk thru on the neck mod! Looks like something that would be super easy to do! :clap

Last edited:
Actually, I think the pegs are the same but the suit is now tucked in underneath the pegs and they made the cuff on the gloves larger so it doesn't rub on the material.

Actually, I think the pegs are the same but the suit is now tucked in underneath the pegs and they made the cuff on the gloves larger so it doesn't rub on the material.

I think we give HT's too much credit. They most likely did little to nothing.

Back