1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a1daf718794d3ce7f5db55c168ff29c3.jpg

Fun times together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some questions for you guys; first are the shoulders supposed to have some leeway on top? my right one sits a bit higher.

wueAtU7.png

8rQkBya.jpg

Also, and more concerningly, my armpits are sewn in at totally different places.

oUVZEjz.png

jcsrWEK.jpg

Is everyone's like that?

The shoulders may just be how I have the shoulders posed, but the armpit is curious.

Last edited:
I have some questions for you guys; first are the shoulders supposed to have some leeway on top? my right one sits a bit higher.

wueAtU7.png

8rQkBya.jpg

Also, and more concerningly, my armpits are sewn in at totally different places.

oUVZEjz.png

LLVfbbE.png

Is everyone's like that?

The shoulders may just be how I have the shoulders posed, but the armpit is curious.
Dude, you're fine. It looks fine to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dude, you're fine. It looks fine to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have no doubt that it's fine, it displays well enough. The total lack of symmetry on the pits makes is so that one strap is tighter than the other one, seems like a weird design choice. (I had the wrong pictured uploaded lol)

It looks like it's been stitched a lot farther apart than mine but still unsymmetrical. It stands out a lot more on yours
fb265236cc1adfd43edf2d385e35cd3b.jpg

I wouldn't worry that much tho

Still sucks. One strap is kinda flaccid while the other one is tight. Seems like it's more often than not that I land on some kind of defect. Two left hands on Luke, scratched captain america shield, etc. I'm not really mad about it, just frustrating. Still a great figure though.

Still sucks. One strap is kinda flaccid while the other one is tight. Seems like it's more often than not that I land on some kind of defect. Two left hands on Luke, scratched captain america shield, etc. I'm not really mad about it, just frustrating. Still a great figure though.

I know what you mean... I was on streak like that 2 with 3 figures in the middle of this year. Not sure if you can get a replacement cause it might just be one of those "that's how the manufacturer designed it" kinda things

I know what you mean... I was on streak like that 2 with 3 figures in the middle of this year. Not sure if you can get a replacement cause it might just be one of those "that's how the manufacturer designed it" kinda things

I sent a picture, I'll see what they say. I would just pull it and reattach it in the right spot, but I'm afraid it'll pull out the seam.

Who needs elf on the shelf when you got Merc on the Shelf? Favorite figure I've gotten in a while!
055ffb17c1825e3856ff9134e9792a3f.jpg

I sent a picture, I'll see what they say. I would just pull it and reattach it in the right spot, but I'm afraid it'll pull out the seam.

Oh yeah man I wouldn't pull it out like that, I would be to afraid that'll rip something :lol

"Heeeyyy... This guuuy! He's funny! He's a comedian."
942d4611d96b93b12a75ed339ccabb4c.jpg
e1f473164b824d3578a0a98b698e68c2.jpg
"... No?..."
fd97e2dc5887421c4becfd098146e837.jpg
"...No."
bbb823aa7ee809750a945adb544d56b1.jpg

Transmission from the Bat Cave

my armpits are like bransen's.

these things will have little variances. You may have an issue with pits, but another may have an issue elsewhere.

And the shoulder is normal. It's just the underlying body poking out. You can adjust it a bit. But looking at this photo it seems accurate. maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks so much! I'll have to drum up courage to cut it up, but that could change once I have the figure in hand!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you don't want to cut it, remove the neck peg and place the head back onto the figure. It gives the same result as the collar holds the neck in place just fine.

Back