1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I got mine a day early :lol
98278ea827c3f519c9287ae1c5f7b002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeves look good?

Picked mine up today, solid release, but do the shurikens fit anywhere on his costume, or are they just for holding/posing with?

Picked mine up today, solid release, but do the shurikens fit anywhere on his costume, or are they just for holding/posing with?

They don't fit anywhere, i left mine i the box so i would lose them a little slower :lol

Sleeves look good?

My sleeves are perfect. swapped hands, moved them around and no issues so far.

The head looks a little too big compared to the body in some of these pics, is it more proportionate in hand?

The head looks a little too big compared to the body in some of these pics, is it more proportionate in hand?

Cutting the neck down helps, as I posted. The jaw line is a bit too elongated, almost like he's in the middle of speaking. Makes the head just a touch too big.

It does indeed look huge and elongated in most pictures but isn't nearly as pronounced in person. It is still a tad oversized though but RR does have a big noggin in the movie.

Uh what's up with his crotch..need to futz with it more, looks like he did a #2 in his pants :slap

We all know you like futzing with deadpools crotch. No need to be so obvious. Personally, I leave that to him and his baby hand. :pfft:

Fixing the neck is really easy. Pop the neck insert out, then there's a red rubber ring on the inside of the head. Pry that out:

25c147e9061992cde05d5e47a284e846.jpg

Mine tore up, but you don't need it. There is a recess now where that ring sat. Cut the neck to that recess. Which is like 1/8".

c41104a6929ff70f540ac8dcd71cf1e0.jpg

Now the neck adapter pops right back in. Still snug. I can lift him by the head no problem....

Looks much better. :)

fd577f2ec6520e3293b09e558129a78b.jpg

No more giraffe neck :p

Such an interesting mod! Might consider it when I receive mine! Do you have any pictures made of before and after?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back