1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off the phone with Sideshow customer service and asked why they charged me on 11/23 but my order shows as pending. She said that their stock got held up in customs and they found out today that they will get them in sometime this week. It seems that they jumped the gun in charging the orders before stock was ACTUALLY in. She assured me that they will ship out this week.

Just got off the phone with Sideshow customer service and asked why they charged me on 11/23 but my order shows as pending. She said that their stock got held up in customs and they found out today that they will get them in sometime this week. It seems that they jumped the gun in charging the orders before stock was ACTUALLY in. She assured me that they will ship out this week.

Lovely. Ugh.

Just got home looks good at first glance Tony silver paint smudge right up on the back right shoulder pad. I'll report back once I've gone over it 100 percent.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lol

really tho it could happen bVs bats popped up instock at a couple places abit ago when flipper prices were only option so.... *insert new laughin gif here

That's true. But I mean it seems like they probably made way more bats than deadpool. But stranger things have happened. Just keep your eyes peeled. He seems to come in stock once in a while on BBTS although I haven't heard any chime in lately about snagging one. Hopefully you can though.

Can't get the eyes out. Any suggestions? lol magnet is as useful as ta tas on a bull
36939f4071951fafe50abc557c231e0a.jpg

It's so worth it man. And space wise, it's perfect for me. I really wanted to use the dynamic stand, however it takes up way too much damn space on a detolf shelf. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u don't use the dynamic stand behind the base to keep him in place? he sits on there pretty easily without help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told the same thing today, I got a free gift from Sideshow today did anybody else? It's a book on how they make the figures.

I was told the same thing today, I got a free gift from Sideshow today did anybody else? It's a book on how they make the figures.

I got one with my first order from them. And that is pretty crappy of them to charge before they actually had the figure.

At this rate I'll have the figure in hand two weeks after I was charged. In the grand scheme of things that's really not world ending, but still very unlike Sideshow.

My pose for now as the extreme poses make me feel like they will mess him up is staying in it to long
413443e9ebd054079e7657d2db25e4c6.jpg

I love this figure.[emoji12]

True it's not like them but 97% of the time they get stuff out the door very quickly so i can't complain when one or two of my orders take a little longer. **** happens

True it's not like them but 97% of the time they get stuff out the door very quickly so i can't complain when one or two of my orders take a little longer. **** happens

I agree that stuff happens.. But not being told, especially when you've given them tons of money is just uncool.

I mean.. They emailed us before about delays and such.. I'd much rather them be transparent than me having to look at my account and see "order processing" for what? Like 5 days now? They're making me hate processing lol, it's supposed to be a fun time.

Back