1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives tomorrow :/ nervous to see the wrists :S

On another note just ordered the middle finger from OSK. Couldn't pass that up!

I was lucky enough that mine was charged and shipped out right before the holiday weekend. He is due to arrive Tuesday!

But for those who got charged and no shipping notice that is a major foul on Sideshow's part. They should have made sure that every order that was charged shipped out before the weekend. If it can wait to ship Monday then it can wait to be charged!!!

I would rather the employees go enjoy the time off and spend time with family/friends i can wait a few more days. Even if it did ship wednesday i would not have gotten it until the upcoming week.

Left wrist got untucked a bit from the peg but no wearing on either at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who ordered from PopCultcha in Australia - I just got a call from them to confirm my postage address. They said that their shipment of Deadpool has arrived (FINALLY!).
Hopefully they don't take too long to post (lately it has been slow for items to leave the warehouse).

You know what's funny.. I paid for my masterpiece inferno through hlj.. Shipping is only $2 more than sideshow charges me, it shipped out from Tokyo 6pm November 26th, and it'll probably arrive to my house Monday the 28th.. Yet, if sideshow ships deadpool tomorrow, I probably won't get it until like December 6th (hopefully dec. 2nd, but it always takes at least 6 days.. We'll see) . That's nuts lol.

Still having amazing fun with this figure.
0bf8a6357f9070649af883be68f458e5.jpg
ad67ca43900b49cb77a5c42a447b7da9.jpg
24842cc35e7ebbb957197a53fdde790f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent shots both of you!

Just curious, have either of you modded the figure in any way?

No believe it or not. The one I got has absolutely no problems or with the wrists. It almost seems like HT either spaced the wrist joint back by a few millimeters or they just widened the space on hands, because there is no friction...at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No believe it or not. The one I got has absolutely no problems or with the wrists. It almost seems like HT either spaced the wrist joint back by a few millimeters or they just widened the space on hands, because there is no friction...at all.

I was actually asking because of how the head/neck/body look. They really look fantastic. So life-like. I was just hoping that that's how it comes.

Some shots make the head look a little stretched out, but yours and Kaneisin33's look perfect.

I was actually asking because of how the head/neck/body look. They really look fantastic. So life-like. I was just hoping that that's how it comes.

Some shots make the head look a little stretched out, but yours and Kaneisin33's look perfect.

Yeah bro, no mods at all. The neck is perfect. If you shortened it any more, he'd look pretty damn awkward. Lol.

Same. Imported from SS to UK, first wave and the wrists are spotless.

Back