1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15283924_10154041264387267_1884647928234715130_n.jpg

Got my Deadpool yesterday. great fig, but im afraid to hold poses long with the suit.

They still shouldn't have charged us until it was delivered :mad:

I called Sideshow this morning (before I checked the board) and kind of understand now. It looks like what happens is Sideshow gets a delivery date when figures will arrive at their warehouse and literally ships them out the moment they arrive. They were told they'd be arriving last Tuesday, so they began charging cards to be ready and then, because of the Thanksgiving weekend, the shipment was held up. In other words, the reason for the SNAFU is because Sideshow is so efficient at shipping them quickly... it just happened to bite them this time. This isn't a normal thing for Sideshow, so I have no issue cutting them some slack (although I agree that some sort of announcement on the delay would have been nice).

But they confirmed that the figures arrived about 30 minutes ago and are shipping out today.

I called Sideshow this morning (before I checked the board) and kind of understand now. It looks like what happens is Sideshow gets a delivery date when figures will arrive at their warehouse and literally ships them out the moment they arrive. They were told they'd be arriving last Tuesday, so they began charging cards to be ready and then, because of the Thanksgiving weekend, the shipment was held up. In other words, the reason for the SNAFU is because Sideshow is so efficient at shipping them quickly... it just happened to bite them this time. This isn't a normal thing for Sideshow, so I have no issue cutting them some slack (although I agree that some sort of announcement on the delay would have been nice).

But they confirmed that the figures arrived about 30 minutes ago and are shipping out today.
:clap:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So Waitlist you still have to pay upfront. Tried to for this last night and you have to complete the checkout process.

I thought they wouldn't charge until it ships and they still charge $23 fee :pfft:

Sucks for those of you still waiting, hopefully not much longer. He's worth the wait though, you'll love him 😄

Sucks for those of you still waiting, hopefully not much longer. He's worth the wait though, you'll love him ��

How about those who are trying to get him :slap

Did anyone think that Batfleck and DP would be the most saught out HT by the end of the year.. thought for sure SW was going to take the throne. hard to believe in a few days it will be one more month of this year :lecture

If Wizard magazine still existed, there will probably be an article on these two

I hope you are right. Still no shipping notice here and I was charged November 23rd. I get the excuse why, but that is a little long. Patience or no patience.

I missed the UPS guy today he must have knocked like a 6-month year old because I heard nothing nobody in the house did he left one of them slips I'm going to pick it up at the UPS office but I didn't even know the package was shipped out and no tracking number and no email either

I missed the UPS guy today he must have knocked like a 6-month year old because I heard nothing nobody in the house did he left one of them slips I'm going to pick it up at the UPS office but I didn't even know the package was shipped out and no tracking number and no email either

I see that same story a lot here, it makes me suspicious of UPS drivers and whether they actually knock or even bother to bring the package to the door :ohbfrank:

I would sit in the bushes next to the door and wait and see, if he doesn't knock jump out with a sword and scream "CHIMICHANGA" :rotfl

I see that same story a lot here, it makes me suspicious of UPS drivers and whether they actually knock or even bother to bring the package to the door :ohbfrank:

I would sit in the bushes next to the door and wait and see, if he doesn't knock jump out with a sword and scream "CHIMICHANGA" :rotfl
My guy always knocks.

It might have helped that I actually strike conversation with the guy and be overall friendly rather than just sign for the package and say thanks, bye.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back