1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in BC, Canada, literally a few hours north of Sideshow in California....
I've heard some out by my way have theirs already that aren't a part of this board, though...stranger and stranger....

J

I'm pretty sure it's always been random. I have ordered late and had my order shipped the day it came available and i have ordered day one. hour one, minute one and been one of the last to get my figure. So i just don't worry about it anymore.

Just posed mine. I like him 20161106_195952.jpg

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

I paid off Deadpool back on 10-21. I got a confirmation email that it was paid. It still hasn't left my bank account. Do they wait for the figure to ship to charge the final payment?

[emoji1]I fought the urge to say something but that just didn't seem right. Kept thinking "am I really just a few hours away from Canada?!"

LOL BC is a little more than a "few hours north" from SS.

I'm literally across the Washington border. I've driven from Cali to here, my friends have too, my in-laws drive down to Disney every year - 11 - 16 hours for all of them depending on your speed. Buddy of mine sped his ass off and got here in 10 and he lives right near Disney in Cali. Maybe "a few" wasn't perfect phrasing, but it's not that long of a drive to me from there, honestly. Now from here to New York, that was a hell of a drive..... ;)

At any rate, I do wish they'd ship these suckers more consistently. I've never been a part of a 2-part shipping deal where one group gets theirs before the other. Has anyone else dealt with stuff like this? My first 6th scale was Sideshow's Boba Fett and my first step into the Hot Toys Marvel was Agent Coulson and others from The Avengers and Iron Man Mark VII was an insane set of push-back delays, but that was really it. So I don't really know what's the norm for the shipping for these.

J

Oh F, i just got my shipping soon notice... was hoping mine was shipping later!

Crap, crap, crap... decisions, decisions.

Me too! Yes! Such a long wait that will finally come to an end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back