1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate missing ups and having to deal with the center downtown. I'd sooner have a root canal

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Finally! Got my shipping notice for the 22nd of this month. Probably wont get him till 29th due to Thanksgiving. Either way, Im excited to get this in hand finally. I just hope that SS doesn't screw me like they did with BC Armored Bats.

You know.. If the wrists were still a huge problem, wouldn't the forums and Facebook be flooded with complaints and photos?

Seems like the delay was worth the wait.

You know.. If the wrists were still a huge problem, wouldn't the forums and Facebook be flooded with complaints and photos?

Seems like the delay was worth the wait.

Yep. I remember the overreactions and the fear that grew rampant in this thread. LOL.

I told everyone to stay put but some people....fear got the best of them.

Yep. I remember the overreactions and the fear that grew rampant in this thread. LOL.

I told everyone to stay put but some people....fear got the best of them.

Lol, seems like you were dead on.

I never flinched. I was glad that we were at least aware of the potential problems and could've been (and can be) proactive about preventing it from happening.

I don't think people were overreacting, I think we've gotten enough proof to see just how fragile this figure is... hopefully with this batch it's not such a gamble and theirs more good figures than bad.

I don't think people were overreacting, I think we've gotten enough proof to see just how fragile this figure is... hopefully with this batch it's not such a gamble and theirs more good figures than bad.

I can understand the people who got the originals and were upset by it, that's totally reasonable. But I think some people did overreact about it instead of waiting to hear from hot toys/sideshow.

I think there were probably quite a few who jumped off the boat prior to knowing how the "fixed" batch turned out.

That's neither here nor there at this point though.

I just can't wait until this thing ships, it's a shame that it'll be on its way during a holiday though. Oh well.

I can understand the people who got the originals and were upset by it, that's totally reasonable. But I think some people did overreact about it instead of waiting to hear from hot toys/sideshow.

I think there were probably quite a few who jumped off the boat prior to knowing how the "fixed" batch turned out.

That's neither here nor there at this point though.

I just can't wait until this thing ships, it's a shame that it'll be on its way during a holiday though. Oh well.
Agree with this 100%.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

Deadpool: I didnt steal anything, it's called "borrowing".
https://www.instagram.com/series209
IMG_7162.jpg

OK, I'm giddy since this is my first purchase through SSC.

Now, the question is, can any Canadians share their experience in terms of what to expect when the delivery (FedEx?) comes by? Duties? Taxes? Payment at time of delivery?

Yoshi did you modify your Deadpool? The neck on yours doesnt look overly long. It looks just about right

I'm pretty sure pics from others have pretty good lense distortion.

Nice pics yoshi :clap always inspiring for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, the question is, can any Canadians share their experience in terms of what to expect when the delivery (FedEx?) comes by? Duties? Taxes? Payment at time of delivery?

It's been almost a year since I last got a hot toys delivered but you're gonna get hit with import duties. FedEx will probably call you when deadpool has shipped notifying you that you owe them money. When he arrives, they'll tell you what you owe and you can pay then or they'll deliver and you can pay after. They'll send you a letter stating what you owe. Also they only accept credit card for payment when delivering.

I can't say how much it'll be so maybe $20 or $30 Canadian.

It's been almost a year since I last got a hot toys delivered but you're gonna get hit with import duties. FedEx will probably call you when deadpool has shipped notifying you that you owe them money. When he arrives, they'll tell you what you owe and you can pay then or they'll deliver and you can pay after. They'll send you a letter stating what you owe. Also they only accept credit card for payment when delivering.

I can't say how much it'll be so maybe $20 or $30 Canadian.

Oh wow, I thought it would be a lot more. Thanks!

We're in Abby, BC, I tend to get 1 or 2 a year from them, and they can really nail you with fees which is why we can only get 1 or 2 max a year. Ours always comes by Purolator, they knock, we pay them right then and there, and we get the figure(s) and it runs us, in ADDITIONAL fees just under $100 for the average Hot Toys 6th scale from Sideshow. I posted earlier in the thread how much the Banner/Hulk two-pack ran us....it was obscene. Funny thing is when we ordered Maleficent and couldn't get it out here, they didn't ship out here for that, we sent it to my Mother which only ran us $20 to NY, and she shipped it to us which we got ZERO additional fees, so go figure there.

Aaaand we got our "it's coming so be ready to pay up" email too!!! We have mine and my wife's coming that she won't even open the shipping box on. Me? I need to open that toy and play with it, I don't care how old I get, IT'S A MOVIE DEADPOOL FIGURE! LOL
Soon this will be all behind us and we'll all be enjoying our eagerly awaited figures and it'll all be worth it. I do agree that I wish people didn't jump the gun and stick it out and wait and see like some of us posted, but nothing we can do, their choice, their money.

J

Back