1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here says November 22nd but is there a way to decline so you don't have to sign? Most likely I'll be at work.

Yup! Yup! Got my notice in too. Excited that its finally coming and with RPs used its coming out to under $135.

YES! Got the email!

Got charge notice on him. 22nd :bunnydanc

tumblr_nsrjmgktvT1r0tdn6o1_500.gif

perfect gif :rotfl

Got the email myself. Twenty two bucks shipping. Yikes. Now to worry abut the wrist issue.

The high shipping is one way to balance out all those monthly codes and free reward points they give out.

Got my 14 day shipping email. Happy turkeyday gobble gobble

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Mine was the same for shipping, wonder why so high on him? (The new pegs must be the cause). Most figures i get ship for $10. Last time i paid so much for shipping was hulk.

I'm only in oklahoma. It's not like it had to go to new york. Though I feel for anyone in new york now. Honestly if I can ship a hot toy for ten to fifteen bucks they should too.

I will have ups drop it at one of their centers because it's easier to do that I have a location that accepts it and I just pay a courier fee 5 bucks

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Back