1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't even gotten the shipping soon notice yet. Don't know why. I ordered it in like the first week it went up.

de963d5d4c08da4e8b96a0fd6dc59c6b.jpg

"So this means I can play with myself, right?"

Heads up, I will be cancelling my Deadpool preorder with BBTS in the next 5 minutes if anyone is interested.

Just got this figure and I have to say IT IS GREAT!!!! I definitely have the longer wrist pegs because I spun that fist around at least ten times and no scraping at all!The only problem I foresee is the shoulder pleather tearing. So be careful when posing. Ill try and post some pics as soon as I get this bad boy in a pose that I am happy with.

Just got this figure and I have to say IT IS GREAT!!!! I definitely have the longer wrist pegs because I spun that fist around at least ten times and no scraping at all!The only problem I foresee is the shoulder pleather tearing. So be careful when posing. Ill try and post some pics as soon as I get this bad boy in a pose that I am happy with.

Hot Toys needs to retire that suit material. Way too fragile for a articulated figure.

Hot Toys needs to retire that suit material. Way too fragile for a articulated figure.

And use what? Unless it's sculpted I don't think there is a material that doesn't have that risk. But if taken care of and your not unlucky to be in the 10% of failures (every mass produced items going to have a certain number of failures) then the material they use is fine. There are tens of thousands of figures, many 10 years old that have no issues. The material isn't fragile. It's just not indestructible.

And use what? Unless it's sculpted I don't think there is a material that doesn't have that risk. But if taken care of and your not unlucky to be in the 10% of failures (every mass produced items going to have a certain number of failures) then the material they use is fine. There are tens of thousands of figures, many 10 years old that have no issues. The material isn't fragile. It's just not indestructible.

There are always advancements in any industry. I doubt they're ever just going to say "okay, this is good enough".. Whether it's the material that advances or the process or method.. With how easily destroyed the suit seemed to be by the hands, I imagine we might see some more testing in the future so something like this doesn't happen again.

The tailoring and materials used have already come a long way.. So, like I said, I don't know why progress would stop.

Having the figure for two months and doing numerous poses even putting tweezers in the suit to enhance the chest And futzing the suit a lot i can say that the suit itself is very durable. Only issue is wrists which by using glue resolved it for me. I've twisted and pulled the suit so much and there has been no flaking or deterioration and no sign that it will happen in the future either. Just my firsthand testimony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having the figure for two months and doing numerous poses even putting tweezers in the suit to enhance the chest And futzing the suit a lot i can say that the suit itself is very durable. Only issue is wrists which by using glue resolved it for me. I've twisted and pulled the suit so much and there has been no flaking or deterioration and no sign that it will happen in the future either. Just my firsthand testimony

Same for me.

Nice. Did you have to superglue the suit into the arms?

Back