1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can wait, I am sure there will be quite a few people who receive them in the coming weeks who sell it on pretty quick due to wrist dramas (not me, I am keeping mine!). And once SSC start shipping out the second batch too along with other retailers, the scalper prices will drop.

Loving the Deadpool posts and tips for fixes so far.
Can't wait for more plus thinking of a few poses myself.
I might go with Gorilla glue epoxy on the material just on the edge of the suit where the hands meet the wrists.

I was cleaning my computer drives the other day and came across a Top 10 Hot Toys wish list I posted on my old YouTube account.
It is just interesting to see that some of the figs did end up getting made by either Hot Toys or other companies. Some not quite the versions I wanted and with varying degrees of quality in example the Masterchief from ThreeA.

I have decided I will keep him. After playing about with him, he's a really unique addition to the shelf. Everyone is so serious yet the balance of wacky is great.

I have decided I will keep him. After playing about with him, he's a really unique addition to the shelf. Everyone is so serious yet the balance of wacky is great.
If you don't, let me know. Interested in buying :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Loving the Deadpool posts and tips for fixes so far.
Can't wait for more plus thinking of a few poses myself.
I might go with Gorilla glue epoxy on the material just on the edge of the suit where the hands meet the wrists.

I was cleaning my computer drives the other day and came across a Top 10 Hot Toys wish list I posted on my old YouTube account.
It is just interesting to see that some of the figs did end up getting made by either Hot Toys or other companies. Some not quite the versions I wanted and with varying degrees of quality in example the Masterchief from ThreeA.

I would still love to see hot toys ghostbusters. Something about their faces don't look quite right to me.

I'll likely sell mine. Like 99.9% sure.

Why? Wrists I assume?

I can't wait until they start shipping batch #2.

I haven't decided on what I'm going to do with the wrists.. I might try to protect them, or I might just try being careful.

Worst case scenario I'll be leaving the default wrists in. That's not ideal considering he is the one figure I'm planning with some potential to be creative, but with $100 RP on him and a NRD, I'm not backing out now..

I am surprised a a Hot Toys does not have a testing department to make sure the materials are ok before putting it on these expensive figures.

got mine open, it had the longer pegs i believe, defiantly longer than knightmare batman's. not sure i swapped the hands and i'm not going to mess with them again for a while...

To me it looks like you clearly don't have the longer pegs...

I am really on the fence whether I should keep me pre-order or whether I should cancel it. Deadpool is the figure which I definitely wanted to change poses frequently. It would be a real let down to always be concerned whether the next change in pose could be the one where the wrists break.

To me it looks like you clearly don't have the longer pegs...

I am really on the fence whether I should keep me preorder or whether I should cancel it. Deadpool is the figure where I definitely wanted to change poses frequently. It would be a real let down to always be concerned whether the next change in pose could be the one where the wrists break.

So a guy, who clearly has the figure in hand, says the pegs are longer and you, still having drama whether you want it or not, claim the pegs are not longer?

What?

So a guy, who clearly has the figure in hand, says the pegs are longer and you, still having drama whether you want it or not, claim the pegs are not longer?

What?

got mine open, it had the longer pegs i believe, defiantly longer than knightmare batman's. not sure

The poster said he doesnt even know if he got the longer pegs. Looking at the pictures provided, it looks as if there is no gap and the hands come into contact with the suit.

And couple of the deadpools with longer pegs did have a significant gap between glove and sleeve. Might be possible that we're getting a mixture in this first batch.

The poster said he doesnt even know if he got the longer pegs. Looking at the pictures provided, it looks as if there is no gap and the hands come into contact with the suit.

This! sorry guys, i said the pegs looked longer, i have no idea how the suit with the longer pegs should look.

Do we have pictures anywhere what the pegs should look like? I'm pretty sure one is posted several pages back.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back