1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing how quickly this thread turned.. People praying for a release, fingers crossing for a weekend release.. And now it seems like cancel city.

It's a bummer that this is happening. But I'm still excited for this.

Right there with you man. Seems every figure on freaks goes through this same cycle. I can't wait to get mine from sideshow my Tim Lee wolverine asks about him every morning and I have to tell him with disappointment it's not here yet.

I own ams2 and if the suit is the same quality I'll be over the moon.
Lastly I agree on jumping the gun. Mark 45 in all its greatest still isn't sold out but this guy is and there was no exclusive even!!!
I'm holding the line ...deadpool will be amazing.

I'm still excited for the figure, he'll still look awesome on my shelf.

Its annoying hot toys messed up with this sleeve thing. At this stage in the game youd think theyd be clear of this rookie type mistake. That said. I love this figure and will do the little steps to preserve the sleeves. Looking forward to him!

The upcoming 1966 Joker & Dr. Strange made me cancel this figure.
I have way too many figures on pre-order and will only focus on Batman & some MCU figures. I'm running out of space for extra franchises... I did not cancel because of the wrists because I'm not the collector that changes the poses very often. The shop was kind enough to put my NRD in another purchase so I didn't lose my 53 EUR.

GZucSVF.jpg

People are overreacting based on stuff that hasn't happened yet (suit wear). I see this figure having Amazing Spiderman 2 level of durability and being expensive in the aftermarket, but only time will tell.

I remember that. Good times. Same thing happened with the Superman suit. And pretty much everything else.

Doom. Dooooom!

LOL.

Thank you for your pre-order of the Deadpool - Deadpool - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902628)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Hot Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse September 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Hot Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Oct - Nov 2016

Just got an email about him:

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Hot Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse September 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Hot Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Got a delay email from Sideshow. It could be Hot Toys is fixing the issue and delaying it.

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got the same mail too. I don't mind waiting till November if it means things will be fixed.

If it's true, watch the thread turn again lol...

Arrival Update!

I wish they would reword that. Always makes me think something arrived.

Like everybody else got the delay email and like everybody else I'm cautiously optimistic that it's because they're working on a solution to the sleeve problem. Doubtful, but who knows. Oh well. Guess I'll have regular Cap to hold me over in the meantime.

Just got an update from sideshow collectibles sceduled delivery set to Oct. Nov. Just letting you guys know.... Not sure why. Maybe the suit issues? by one else get this?

I'm not holding my breath on them giving us a wrist issue fix. However if it turns out that's exactly what they're doing, I have no problem eating my words.

Back