1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to put it out there but I hope they don't switch out our suit ..... So many what ifs...was it the increased shipping for freight crates from overseas lately? I hope someone can give an accurate reason for the delay.

Just got that email too. I wonder if it's just a regular delay or if hot toys is actually fixing the problem

Good that means dec-jan for BBTS. I impulsed bought a few figures and need to recover

Letting go of my preorder for him at bbts forgot I had him on preorder. As I have him on ss.

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Hot Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse September 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Hot Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Oct - Nov 2016. "

Just got off the phone with Sideshow and they said "Hot Toys is aware of the feedback, so yes it's been pushed back but it's for a good cause"

Guess I'm not cancelling, lol.

:yess: I think people cancelling forced Sideshow to act, and they addresed the issue as urgent to Hot toys. I just hope they don't get rid of the suit material entirely and just find a way to fix the wrists. I mean we don't want this now do we....

lobby.jpg

:yess: I think people cancelling forced Sideshow to act, and they addresed the issue as urgent to Hot toys. I just hope they don't get rid of the suit material entirely and just find a way to fix the wrists. I mean we don't want this now do we....

View attachment 291211

I absolutely want that. I love that look so much more, and was very disappointed with the final product. I would be so happy and amazed if they brought that back. I doubt they will though. It's just my opinion though, most people probably like the other material.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Didn't know what all the recent hubbub was about over the wrists but hopefully the delay means they are going to work on a fix. Really looking forward to this figure but what is up with that base? I hate those diamond ones since they take up so much damn space and its especially annoying when you have a figure that doesn't even warrant it. One of the reasons I didn't like the black armored batman was because they changed the cool BvS one for that diamond one. Ugh.

I would be happier with that prototype as well, at least his torso looks filled out and his head looks less like a pinhead.

Didn't know what all the recent hubbub was about over the wrists but hopefully the delay means they are going to work on a fix. Really looking forward to this figure but what is up with that base? I hate those diamond ones since they take up so much damn space and its especially annoying when you have a figure that doesn't even warrant it. One of the reasons I didn't like the black armored batman was because they changed the cool BvS one for that diamond one. Ugh.

I hope they also revise the base or somehow add an option for a smaller base! That base is so damn huge

View attachment 291211

No way HT getting the suit material entirely. Too much work was put into it. Most likely HT will glue the wrist down for us. Lol

Back