1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another comparison, they definitely changed the upper body in addition to the material of the suit.

asBfkfp.jpg

lobbby.jpg

Someone just cancelled their pre order on BBTS and was able to pre order mine. :)

I'm just going to take my chances and hope HT get the wrist fraying fixed before it gets to the U.S.(doubt it). At least with BBTS, I can read/watch reviews from people who received their SS orders first and cancel if the problem can't be fixed.

Did anyone ask Shartimus where he got his information from? Or a better question as i'm sure someone has brought it up to him...is has he answered it? I just got off the phone with Sideshow and they are totally unaware of ANY change that the figure has gone through. It's already on the boat, on it's way to them, so i don't know where Shartimus got his information, but it is undoubtedly incorrect and false.

It's weird, I have it already and one of the wrists has started damaging while the other remains almost intact. However, I think the figure is amazing and would not return it or anything, I will find a way to fix this, but I love the figure. In hand and under good light, it's great, a lot better than pictures can show [emoji1360]

It's weird, I have it already and one of the wrists has started damaging while the other remains almost intact. However, I think the figure is amazing and would not return it or anything, I will find a way to fix this, but I love the figure. In hand and under good light, it's great, a lot better than pictures can show [emoji1360]

Yeah the cuff problem is obviously a real bugbear, if not for this QC blunder this would be contender for fig of the year imo. Fig looks great in hand.

Did anyone ask Shartimus where he got his information from? Or a better question as i'm sure someone has brought it up to him...is has he answered it? I just got off the phone with Sideshow and they are totally unaware of ANY change that the figure has gone through. It's already on the boat, on it's way to them, so i don't know where Shartimus got his information, but it is undoubtedly incorrect and false.

He probably got it from the same place everyone else got it. Some guy on Facebook pretty much said he hoped they would do that and everyone went crazy.

I was really interested in this figure having enjoyed the movie, but the issues with the fabric are giving me DX02 ab vibes. Budget Starks video showing Dean's replacement and Hot Toy's advice for replacing and posing hands is just unacceptable to me. Hopefully this is an issue they'll fix when the sequel hits.

I have seen a few pictures on facebook today that out of the box everything is ok. One guy put on the gloves and twisted them around and had no wear. They all said they will do the mod just to be safe. So hopefully maybe it was an early batch issue but i am doing the mod to mine 1st thing just to be safe.

I have seen a few pictures on facebook today that out of the box everything is ok. One guy put on the gloves and twisted them around and had no wear. They all said they will do the mod just to be safe. So hopefully maybe it was an early batch issue but i am doing the mod to mine 1st thing just to be safe.

Can you please post a link to the page? And if Deadpool 2 has the same costume as the first one, would hot toys even bother making another one?

Can you please post a link to the page? And if Deadpool 2 has the same costume as the first one, would hot toys even bother making another one?

They are just random posts in the One Sixth Republic. Just scroll through and you should see them. They could add an unmasked HS, new accessories, etc.

Love Shartimus but his real talents/knowledge lies in the 1/12th scale. Any info he provides for 1/6th I take with a grain of salt...it's not his strong suit.

Being that i have direct contact with several people at Sideshow, i would tend to agree with you regarding what he says being taken with a grain of salt. I can say they are aware of the early problems that have been popping up but they don't even have their press copies in house yet. So they can't inspect or identify what the problems are. The unfortunate thing though is with his following, people will hear that and think there are in fact two versions and if they get one that does get damaged, they may think they got the wrong one and cause a **** storm.

Back