1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting mine tomorrow hopefully. Dunno if i should do the mods straight out of the box. Might just do the cuff stretch and see how I go on. On the other hand I can't wait to finally have this in my collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to cancel from SSC but they said I wouldn't get my deposit back. Decided to keep the order. Oh well.. Let's hope for the best with the wrist situation.

That's sucks. yeah.....decided to keep mine too. Little glue should do the tricks.

Check out my Full Review of this Amazing Deadpool Figure!!! It's a shame about the wrists as everyone who has him now is prob dealing with this issue in some way/shape/form but we'll just have to wait and see what Hot Toys ends up doing, if anything at all.

Still doesn't change the fact that this Figure is almost perfect--really glad I picked him up early, wrist issues and all. Anyways, enjoy!

Lately I've been getting my figures from toys2, but I live near their physical retail location so I save on s&h. Before, I used to order from toytards.com, which still might be a viable option for you out in Edmonton. They have flat rate s&h across Canada and they have a good reward point system (i recently used up all my reward points with them on Black Panther). Their prices have raised a bit in the last year or two, but I think they're still a good option to check out.
I've been meaning to check out toytards. My buddy has ordered from themy a few times and mentioned I should look em up. Might be worth it.

some of the figures are cheaper as compared to sideshow. Example

Civil War Hawkeye is $10 cheaper on toys.net

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-hawkeye-hot-toys-902684/

https://www.toys2.net/Captain-America-Civil-War-1-6th-scale-Hawkeye.html

but like I said, sometimes it is cheaper. As for the import fees, you also have to add the brokerage fee that Fedex usually charges when they import the figures on top of the shipping and import fees.

The only reason I shop from Sideshow was because

A) the exchange was on par
B) They have an exclusive
C) I got enough reward points to make it worth it
Yeah it really depends on the figure. Hawkeye is a good example of cheaper but I checked the IM gamma suit yesterday as reference and I think it was $30 cheaper on sideshow.

I can't even remember the exact reason that I ordered Deadpool from sideshow. I think i waited until he became discount code available first. Penny saved and all that.

He was such a blast to pose around record/take pics with!!

zv95pc.jpg

Lets forget about the wrist for a moment, design wise its undoubtedly figure of the year. :drool

Love the design on this figure but I would give figure of the year to bat since this got wrist issue. :lol

Its close but Batman has more questionable design choices like the overlapping piece over the symbol, the huge underwear, and the deal breaker his deformed butt. :horror

Its close but Batman has more questionable design choices like the overlapping piece over the symbol, the huge underwear, and the deal breaker his deformed butt. :horror

True dat. How about just flip a coin call it a day. Lol

You can see at 8:29 where something as simple as wiping the leather lube away worsens the deterioration. More clearly seen at 10:19. Think I'll stick with the cuff and sleeve mods.

Leather Lube was hilarious ..not sure, the sleeves aren't leather or pleather thought they were a mesh fabric.

That Lube might harden and flake maybe not in a day but in a few months :slap

Prototype was better looking but it's still awesome.

I agree, the protoype was the best hot toys figure ever made imo, but this is still up there. I'm considering getting the sideshow wolverine to complement this, but I'm probably the only one. :rotfl

Back