1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshows the US distributor. I haven't heard that info anywhere else but I hope they've gotten to them. I wonder what hot toys fix is though. It's clear from his video the sleeves were worn before any major hand swaps and after the fix the cuffs still wore on the suit. Maybe he didnt mod the gloves wide enough?

Anyway, I have to deal with this crap myself. No getting back those rp.

Ah I think I'm out. I'm not spending two hundred and fifty bucks to fix a figure practically right out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta say this mirrors my thinking. I want him but I'd rather not have problems immediately out of the box.

I'll have to think on it, especially since his price will probably rise from here on out.

That's the first mention I've heard of some sort of remedy to the wrist issue so I'd say unless we get some sort of verification, take it with a grain of salt.

Sideshows the US distributor. I haven't heard that info anywhere else but I hope they've gotten to them. I wonder what hot toys fix is though. It's clear from his video the sleeves were worn before any major hand swaps and after the fix the cuffs still wore on the suit. Maybe he didnt mod the gloves wide enough?

Anyway, I have to deal with this crap myself. No getting back those rp.

That's the first mention I've heard of some sort of remedy to the wrist issue so I'd say unless we get some sort of verification, take it with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I haven't read/seen evidence of what the fix is. He said that in his review, but made it seem as if his wasn't a US released version. It was just a brief mention but I really doubt they would have a fix this late in the game. But fingers crossed.

Damn now I may need to get bats, they look pretty good together.Tony you should weather the leather pouches to look more screen accurate and if possible lower the belt to make his torso longer like in the movie. Anyways I can't wait to see your mod for it.

Damn now I may need to get bats, they look pretty good together.Tony you should weather the leather pouches to look more screen accurate and if possible lower the belt to make his torso longer like in the movie. Anyways I can't wait to see your mod for it.

Haven't got the chance to mess with him yet, I'll start missing him when free time allow :D

Why bother with modding deadpool Tony... Your own custom puts this one to shame lol.

Thank you, but I do have to disagree. Hot Toys' work and this design is way superior than anything I have ever done. I'm still a newb and have a lot more to learn from... Thank you for the compliment...... but I'm no where ever near HT's status. On the other hand, this figure is super awesome!! Highly recommend. any Deadpool fans to get one. Really would love to spent more time with it when I get the chance

I think the mass production factor comes into it as well, custom figure makers are great but would struggle to produce a run of 50 or more figs = big prices. Maybe we take HT for granted a little bit? Before HT 1/6 was a bit amateurish tbh. Now the 1/6 figure collector is truly spoilt for choice.

It's sill annoying that you can't twist the hands but I'm not going to pose it once like my HT Gamora and never move the position again for months. I just hope the rest of the suit can stand bended elbows for longer periods of time without cracking.

Yeah, think I'm selling mine when it comes. So now we need to take the hands off anytime we want to position them? F that.

Last edited:
And you call this a chill pill?

I call this a freaking acknowledgment of a major issue and no way to avoid it.

I really, really regret ordering this. It should be here next week but for once, I think I should have stuck with my sideshow Deadpool. ..

Back