1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see them doing a CW Spiderman just because the new Spidey film will be out in July. I would guess they are finishing up the details on that version right now.

I used to think that, but no..it doesn't matter anymore with HT, they're going to make as much different versions as they please because they know they can sell it without anybody objecting.

This seems to be the norm with licenses and HT nowadays, ever since the popularity the MCU took over the film industry. Followed by SW resurfacing from TFA and now the DCU.

So never say never with HT especially now. :lecture

Hey guys. Got mine in yesterday. A couple things to keep in mind for those of you who are keeping your orders... To just repeat and reaffirm what has been said. Thankfully my wrists came intact BUT there is still the potential for flaking where the hands and wrists meet. When changing gloves you have less of a chance of wrist flaking if you position the hand where you want it when you set it as opposed to putting the hand on and then twisting it to your desired position (I know not ideal right?). But I noticed the majority of flaking comes by not the actual placing of the hands but the twisting one does after placing the hands.
Damn it!!!

Oh well....

ckLetCx.gif

Hey what about wrapping the sleeves with some thin electrical tape. I used this tape to hold down figure clothing before, and could be messy, but you can hide it with the long cuffs on his gloves

It's possible later batches might have a better sleeve situation. I found out earlier people are getting Rey figures with teeth detail, when the first batch looked like she had a boxing mouth guard in.

It's possible later batches might have a better sleeve situation. I found out earlier people are getting Rey figures with teeth detail, when the first batch looked like she had a boxing mouth guard in.

The smart play would be to wait until Sideshow gets their batch if not a couple weeks after the first few shipments get to customers, but of course it is waitlisted. Glad I have a pending order at least

Looks like your left sleeve is already jacked up :slap..why HT..why! :gah:

It looks like his sleeves is the batch where its loose and not underneath the peg, like dean knights, look at his fifth picture (there's a small gap). Regardless of its issues this Deadpool is figure of the year for me and Ultron Mark 1 comes a close second.

It looks like his sleeves is the batch where its loose and not underneath the peg, like dean knights, look at his fifth picture (there's a small gap). Regardless of its issues this Deadpool is figure of the year for me and Ultron Mark 1 comes a close second.
My sleeves are fine that's the epoxy I put on I just haven't widened the hands yet so they are barley on and not covering the glue. The sleeves are perfect.

My sleeves are fine that's the epoxy I put on I just haven't widened the hands yet so they are barley on and not covering the glue. The sleeves are perfect.

Good to know. The only risk I see for people who cancel to wait for the second movie is that the suit may change, it will probably be minor but you never know.

The absolute freak out of many in this thread is astounding. A lot of wild speculation over the entire suit falling apart....have you not seen Clipper's or Dean's reviews? They have put their DP's through extreme posing and no problems at all. Yes, the sleeve/wrist/peg/hand issue is no Bueno, but, there do appear to be some very real and easy fixes to this, not ideal, but very doable. I'm chalking this up to unfortunate, but still super excited over the figure...everyone who has it, raves over the look, feel, and pose ability. Count me in.

I have to question if HT will actually say anything if 6 months down the road everyone's suits are falling apart.

Oops, our bad. Buy our second version?

The absolute freak out of many in this thread is astounding. A lot of wild speculation over the entire suit falling apart....have you not seen Clipper's or Dean's reviews? They have put their DP's through extreme posing and no problems at all. Yes, the sleeve/wrist/peg/hand issue is no Bueno, but, there do appear to be some very real and easy fixes to this, not ideal, but very doable. I'm chalking this up to unfortunate, but still super excited over the figure...everyone who has it, raves over the look, feel, and pose ability. Count me in.

Nailed it.

Back