1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh!
Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 11.27.22 PM.jpg

anyone think the price on this guy will come down, really want it, can get it delivered here in Aus. for $389au from aussie retailer, but can't believe his price or maybe he's destined to go down the Blade n Joker road
then again, i've probaly been out of this game a while, my last buy was The Crow :slap

anyone think the price on this guy will come down, really want it, can get it delivered here in Aus. for $389au from aussie retailer, but can't believe his price or maybe he's destined to go down the Blade n Joker road
No reason for it to go down. It's a very popular figure from a very widely acclaimed movie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

then again, i've probaly been out of this game a while, my last buy was The Crow :slap

Yeah, but probably the price will drop eventually around Christmas time unfortunately. I really don't see this selling out..it's an awesome figure that's for sure, but he is not a real desired character.

If it doesn't sell out, it won't go down in price permanently but it'll probably be a coupon code product or double rewards eventually.

Yeah, but probably the price will drop eventually around Christmas time unfortunately. I really don't see this selling out..it's an awesome figure that's for sure, but he is not a real desired character.

I don't know, you might be surprised at how popular the character is. I remember before the movie even came out people were saying they'd never make the HT figure because he's not popular enough but myself and others were adamant, and here we are (I never did come back and say I tod you so! :wink1: ). I think he'll be similar to the first Ant Man figure - a sleeper hit perhaps.

I had an email from SS today saying they changed the date of last payment to 5th Oct.

Received mine today. A stunning figure in hand. Never felt a material like this on a figure before. Very thin and flexible. Literally feels like the suit material shrunk down, Hot Toys are just getting better and better.
529cfd59b68255521852644ba2310f09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received mine today. A stunning figure in hand. Never felt a material like this on a figure before. Very thin and flexible. Literally feels like the suit material shrunk down, Hot Toys are just getting better and better.
529cfd59b68255521852644ba2310f09.jpg

Looks ace mate, congrats :)

I had an email from SS today saying they changed the date of last payment to 5th Oct.

Same here :slap. Looks like I will be getting Deadpool and regular Bats in the same month. I wonder if there is a chance that Knightmare Bats will also be shipped in Oct? That would make a fantastic month for me to get all three.

Made my unicorn today. Just need to mould it. Cast it then add the fluff lol

8199dac48fc94e28c51459885468fff6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back