1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the fig today

DSCF0044_zpsusvtqxzl.jpg

DSCF0046_zpsdirenpvx.jpg

DSCF0047_zpstmgrqeod.jpg

Great pics,and it looks like he has a fuller ass now :rotfl. Anyways can you confirm if the head is removable?

Cheers buddy, great fig, pretty decent range of movement and the accessories & tailoring is nice. I not really had time to pose him up to much, looking at previous pics kind of make me want more Marvel figs now.

Good stuff man glad to hear. Haha that's a slippery slope the marvel stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.....wow. Figure Junkie really blew it when covering the articulation.
He made it seem like DP had MGR Raiden's articulation...

Glad DeanKnight proved that the figure CAN be posed really well. His videos up right now are brilliant

I can't warn folks enough that this thing is destined for a quick wait list status. Don't hesitate, get in there and order asap

I can't warn folks enough that this thing is destined for a quick wait list status. Don't hesitate, get in there and order asap

I agree but with Deadpool 2 coming out there may be another figure made with a RR head sculpt, there is no guarantee, but I don't see hot toys passing up on the opportunity.

I wonder if they will change the already perfect suit.
They'll probably reuse this figure and include a RR sculpt for Deadpool 2 with some different accessories. Hopefully get a Cable figure as well. Always bummed me out that we never got a figure of Colossus when he finally got portrayed properly. Would have made an awesome duo on display.

GcqHLAej.jpg

They'll probably reuse this figure and include a RR sculpt for Deadpool 2 with some different accessories. Hopefully get a Cable figure as well. Always bummed me out that we never got a figure of Colossus when he finally got portrayed properly. Would have made an awesome duo on display.

GcqHLAej.jpg
It's confirmed he's gonna wear the same suit in Deadpool 2?

I think it would be a new figure for deadpool 2. I think vision didn't get made because they had already released him the year before, and the suit was entirely the same. I hope they'll do a new figure for deadpool 2. Can never have enough deadpools. And while this version is incredible I'm sure it will find a new way to blow us away with the next one. Maybe a cloth mask?

Back