1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone think the price on this guy will come down, really want it, can get it delivered here in Aus. for $389au from aussie retailer, but can't believe his price or maybe he's destined to go down the Blade n Joker road
then again, i've probaly been out of this game a while, my last buy was The Crow :slap

Go down below retail? Or down below the current early adoptor price? The only reason it's above retail right now is just to take advantage of the impatient people who can't wait for the few weeks it takes to release everywhere as opposed to the Hong Kong release. Once it starts shipping from ssc and bbts and whatnot the eBay type prices will go down(for the most part..there's always a few jacked up prices and always some idiot that pays extra for no reason). But if it doesn't sell out everywhere there's no reason to go pay extra when it's still able to be had at retail. People will, but if you don't want to you don't have to.

Kinda disappointed he didn't come with the backpack he has on the poster.

deadpool-poster_612x380_zpsldmedgpw.jpg

797d7480cf581a077552d8ea3d1a7839.jpg
think there the ones?

Has anyone watched Dean Knight's review on YouTube? He has damage at the wrists of the suit from swapping the hands. Hope it's not a widespread flaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93df2d0c96e33d906b321c0cd3eaa4dc.jpg
bc9d9da971679f49363a154627225a27.jpg
thats as bad as mine is. But is covered by the hand when it's on. I am going to stretch out the wrist part of the hands on mine to hopefully alleviate some of the pressure.

Wow, this is a little concerning. I'll be stretching the wrists out on every hand before I think about swapping them.

Yeah going to do the same. Doubt I will be changing out the hands as much as I planned mind.

93df2d0c96e33d906b321c0cd3eaa4dc.jpg
bc9d9da971679f49363a154627225a27.jpg
thats as bad as mine is. But is covered by the hand when it's on. I am going to stretch out the wrist part of the hands on mine to hopefully alleviate some of the pressure.

Yeah I noticed this as soon as I started swapping hands :horror
Kinda sucks, as its a fig I might swap out hands a lot.

Back