1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My head's swimming with possibilities. Gotta find a nice chair, a Santa hat, a gun bag and anything else I can find. This guy's gonna be SO much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have no idea how much fun. Deadpool is the most fun i have had with a figure since i was a little kid :lol

Is this guy's costume made with the same materials as Ant-Man? Because I could see issues (cracking, ripping, flaking) when he's put in extreme poses for too long.

Is this guy's costume made with the same materials as Ant-Man? Because I could see issues (cracking, ripping, flaking) when he's put in extreme poses for too long.

they are of different materials, the deadpool suit is more elastic and much more prone to cracking in extreme poses i think.

Hot Toys really have excelled on this one. With most of their releases there is a lot to be critical of, but it seems like this one has been well and truly nailed :rock

Fantastic articulation video by DeanKnight is also up :hi5:

https://youtu.be/--syKUDZa-s

Really want to get this, but with Batfleck on the way, I have to wait for this. I think this will stick around, lots of people are still not into the character

Saw this on Facebook :rotfl

13625381_1058259134255212_3438503896739152416_n.jpg

And the awesome fun begins. The BvS line may be blowing people away with it's detail etc but this guy is bringing out the creative kid in all of us. Can't wait to get mine but even if it wasn't for ages I'd still be enjoying all the photography on show here. Keep it coming guys I love it.

Back