1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ordered this dude at like 1:30pm today on Sideshow and it's still processing. This is the first time i've ever ordered from Sideshow using a credit card so I was wondering if it usually took this long. I'll call or chat with customer service tomorrow but just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

if it says processing on the order history page thats normal. It will say processing until it ships.

So I ordered this dude at like 1:30pm today on Sideshow and it's still processing. This is the first time i've ever ordered from Sideshow using a credit card so I was wondering if it usually took this long. I'll call or chat with customer service tomorrow but just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
It'll stay at processing until it starts to ship. All orders on Sideshow stay on "Processing" until they have an exact date for when the item will start to ship out. Then it'll switch to "Shipping Soon" and you'll receive an email with more information on the shipping/charging date.

The NRD will be charged about 24-48 hours after you place the order.

It seems insane to me that people are paying so much right now to get it sooner. Considering the time we've already waited for it the wait from sideshow is nothing.

It seems insane to me that people are paying so much right now to get it sooner. Considering the time we've already waited for it the wait from sideshow is nothing.

and six months from now we will be getting $25 off emails. It's their money and i'm not going to judge because some of my friends think i'm crazy paying the normal price on these. Looking forward to it but i can wait a few more weeks. My SS DP is getting excited (hopefully not to excited) at having a new playmate

Ya I am tempted to get Deadpool early from TimCent but with him being so much money it is hard to spend that much for something that will probably be available in a month and a half. I've already ordered Batman from Batman v Superman from TimCent and he cost me like 598. Was hoping I would have enough left over to get DEadpool but I think I'm just going to wait until Sideshow gets him in. Also was gonna get Armored Batman but since he is coming September 7th at Sideshow I am going to wait to get him from Sideshow as well now.

He looks amazing. I agree though that the upper body should be a little bit more muscular. I think they still slimmed him down from the prototype. Still looks great though. View attachment 287889

yes, now the legs seems not quite in proportion
with the upper body. but its still a fantastic figure,
the texture and battle damage job on the suit is
amazing, tons of accessories to play with and
very good articulation.

I agree and disagree with you.

I agree that spending upwards of $100 more than the normal price isn't something I'd do.. But I disagree that it being out overseas makes it any easier of a wait.. In fact, I'd say that it makes it more difficult.. To me it's like December 20th and there's 5 more days 'til Christmas. Those were the longest days of my life lol.

I agree and disagree with you.

I agree that spending upwards of $100 more than the normal price isn't something I'd do.. But I disagree that it being out overseas makes it any easier of a wait.. In fact, I'd say that it makes it more difficult.. To me it's like December 20th and there's 5 more days 'til Christmas. Those were the longest days of my life lol.

They still are for me...

A/B of "inaccurate" body:

412736386.jpg

Sorry, but I think they got *very* close to RR. :dunno

The only thing I see is the neck is a touch too long.

Can't wait to display him with my wolverine having it out.... 6 more weeks....

I'm not very good with posting pics on this site lol.

Attachments

• 20160623_195942.jpg
    20160623_195942.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 275
For people who have this... Do you think there will be any damage caused from the dynamic stand? I know with superman it will mark the suit. Thinking of using just a standard crotch grabber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For people who have this... Do you think there will be any damage caused from the dynamic stand? I know with superman it will mark the suit. Thinking of using just a standard crotch grabber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the advanced crotch grabber myself, but that's just me....literally.

Back