1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS will probably add more. They frequently do in situations like this.

As soon as this is $20off coupon ready Ill bite,should be by next month i believe.
They didn't do a coupon code yet this year, did they? I wouldn't be shocked if those are a thing of the past. And instead, if you have to wait to get discounts on the more unpopular, in-stock items. Like the old days!

The coupon for February is B3M1N3 for $20 off. Thanks to Coco for letting me know. I used it on the 3zero Donny figure as I already had this POd. So, not sure if you can use it on Deadpool or not.

This would've been the best EX accessory of all time.

jackman_mask__65832__81996.1354626604.1280.1280.jpg

Just saw the movie as well. Thought it was awesome. I would *****ing love to have figures of Angel Dust, Negasonic and Colossus too.

PO'd at alteregocomics, cause paypal. wanted to hold out and try get this early since I might visit HK sometime around july - aug.

I'll just find something else to buy that month I guess... or get him again.

The movie won't be shown here in Bahrain till the 18th, plus February's sideshow $20 doesnt apply. Caved in and PO'ed the hell of it. Thank the lord for Flex Payments...Starting these flex payments is like opening Pandora's box or a contract with the Devil. Don't mind, long as I get all these figures out in 2016!

The coupon for February is B3M1N3 for $20 off. Thanks to Coco for letting me know. I used it on the 3zero Donny figure as I already had this POd. So, not sure if you can use it on Deadpool or not.
Didn't work for me. Not coupon eligible or something.
Thanks for sharing. I stopped following that other thread.
It worked on Deadpool for you?

This was probably the best superhero movie that abided to the true character of the comics.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If a figure is even coupon code-eligible, doesn't it have to be available for at least two (I believe it's three, now) months? Deadpool went up for PO, I believe, in early January.

Just got back from seeing the movie, you would think that they would have used a lot of the funny stuff with all the trailers they did for this movie, but nope, so many funny parts all the way thru and amazing action scenes too, I wouldn't change a thing :clap:clap:clap

I too just got back from the movie and loved it. It was a fun film and arguable the best "pulled from the panel" adaption of a comic we've seen. I'll need to pick this figure up now...but the question is do I wait for coupon eligibility....?

Back