1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I was done with 1:6 figures but saw the movie 2 nights ago and loved it .... Probably my favourite superhero movie ever.

Will likely have to get this figure.
No hamburger head is disappointing but I like the work gone into dirtying the figure.

Since so many are asking, I tried the February Sideshow coupon code on this, and it didn't work. Since it went up for preorder in January, it should be eligible for the March coupon.

I think Groot and Rocket waitlisted during PO too.

The EX version went to "waitlist" where almost anyone who got on had a conversion within days; plus it was in stock shortly after all the preorders shipped. The Stealth Iron Man Mark 7 might be the only figure in the past year to go to waitlist as a PO (and stay that way before being sold out).

Saw it today with my wife for Valentine's Day Date. Both absolutely loved it. Best superhero movie ever and to me, my all-time favourite film knocking out AOU which knocked out Avengers which finally knocked out Empire after 3 decades. Will Deadpool retain the crown for me after CW....who knows. They have a habit of upping the ante with these films! CW will be amazing, but I don't know if it'll be Deadpool amazing.

Man, I can't wait for this figure. I hope it pulls a Hawkeye and Black Widow AOU and come out a few months early. Waiting 5-7 months is gunna be rough. The Director's Cut Blu Ray will be out by then!!!

J

Thought I was done with 1:6 figures but saw the movie 2 nights ago and loved it .... Probably my favourite superhero movie ever.

Will likely have to get this figure.
No hamburger head is disappointing but I like the work gone into dirtying the figure.

Same here. Haven't bought HT for like 2-3 years. Then this, can't resist

So glad i ordered two... It was an awesome movie.. Mayb i wil buy a third one... Three different poses and eye variations

I really enjoyed it but it's almost like I expected too much. It's the first movie I've laughed straight through in a while though. Action wise it was awesome but it sort of felt like it wasn't ridiculous enough? I dunno. Still a great flick. May see it again before the weekends out.

The movie was just OK to me and I had a fat long haired beer bellied loser nerd sitting behing m laughing very loud at every line. I really wanted to get up and slap him.

I think Groot and Rocket waitlisted during PO too.

Didn't Hit Toys greedily restarted or increase production numbers for Kylo once they realize it was a big seller? They can easily to the same for this if it proves to be popular figure.

As of right now I only collect Star Wars figures but have always been a super hero fan, I liked the movie so much I'm considering picking him up and posing with with my imperials as some comedic relief in the case!

Great thing with DP is you can put him anywhere. A couple weeks ago I had my SS DP posed breaking up a fight between IM and Cap and right now i have him fighting Kylo Ren. When my DeLorean shows up i will have him posed with that for awhile. When i get the HT version it will be twice as much fun

As of right now I only collect Star Wars figures but have always been a super hero fan, I liked the movie so much I'm considering picking him up and posing with with my imperials as some comedic relief in the case!

I'm only SW figures collector myself and i couldn't resist to get SS version of Deadpool. And i'm also considering this one too. So i know that feeling :)

I wasnt bothered about this figure until I Saw the film today...
...What a film, hilarious, awesome action! Unlike anything I've seen! Loved every second. My cheeks were hurting after watching it (face cheeks lol)
I'm now definitely getting the figure!

Went to see this last night. It was good but there were so many kids in the theater. Some directly behind me and it was pretty annoying hearing a 2 year-old repeating mother******er and the parents laughing.

Colossus was huge in size. I would pick up a Hot Toys version if they make him. As for Deadpool, will order him when coupon eligible.

Went to see this last night. It was good but there were so many kids in the theater. Some directly behind me and it was pretty annoying hearing a 2 year-old repeating mother******er and the parents laughing.

Colossus was huge in size. I would pick up a Hot Toys version if they make him. As for Deadpool, will order him when coupon eligible.

:lol WTF.

giphy.gif

After seeing the film two times this is now my most anticipated figure of the year, it's gonna be a fun one to pose around might even need two. I actually might get the Stan Lee figure to display with Deadpool.

What are the chances HT will include these extra accessories?

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the film two times this is now my most anticipated figure of the year, it's gonna be a fun one to pose around might even need two. I actually might get the Stan Lee figure to display with Deadpool.

What are the chances HT will include these extra accessories?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Zero but you never know.

Just came back from watching DP. :clap. Remind me a lot of the movie kickass....over top action and humor. Glad I PO DP.

The movie was just OK to me and I had a fat long haired beer bellied loser nerd sitting behing m laughing very loud at every line. I really wanted to get up and slap him.

T.J. Miller was seated behind you? :lol

Sorry to hear that, that's part of what makes going to the theater so unappealing.

Back