1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got back from the movie. perfect ryan reynold love story movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

edited*

Last edited:
Just watched it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I got back tonight from seeing the film and I loved it. I'm going to hold off on the preorder for now and wait until he hits in stock but it's a definite buy before he sells out completely.

Ordered, movie was top 3 CBM of all time, quite possibly the best rendition of any character brought to life, knocking off RDJ as Tony.

Knocking off RDJ is a pretty big boast. I didn't think I would want to see this more than I do now. lol
Motu, I hear ya about the other sequels that never get done, but I think Deadpool has a decent chance! Superhero films are huge enough that if they make a splash, they really make a splash so it would be financially smart to do a sequel given how much money they'll probably make off this one.

You guys see the note Ryan posted as Deadpool to parents??

12715358_1229461593735183_3045992282796707208_n.jpg

J

Knocking off RDJ is a pretty big boast. I didn't think I would want to see this more than I do now. lol
Motu, I hear ya about the other sequels that never get done, but I think Deadpool has a decent chance! Superhero films are huge enough that if they make a splash, they really make a splash so it would be financially smart to do a sequel given how much money they'll probably make off this one.

You guys see the note Ryan posted as Deadpool to parents??

View attachment 245184

J

Reynolds is one of us!!!!!! He knows the deal! CBM should all be rated R!!!!!

The movie was ******* perfect. 10/10.

Can't wait to see him join Cable & X-Force down the line.

This figure can't come soon enough!!!

In regard to the figure, I noticed Hot Toys mentioned something about a new, fully developed body based off the image from the film itself, so is it fair to assume that they 3D printed this figure and then sculpted/refined it from there?

It's an amazing looking figure. Can't wait to get it.

Shame we didn't get an additional unmasked head though, as the makeup for Deadpool was incredible in the film.

Good point, Tetra. I just figured they kind of always say "zomg new this and new that for this figure" to justify the price hikes. lol Like CW Cap - "newly painted head!" Sooo same head, just new paint? C'mon...this is the 3rd time they're using that head. I mean, I don't care, it'll allow me to do what some of you clever folks do and buy a military dress figure and use the unmasked head, but still. Lame to use something so often and charge so much. I seriously can't wait til tomorrow!
My son and I did an appearance as Darth Vader and Stormtrooper at an Autism Group Sensory Screening of The Force Awakens and the theatre gave us complimentary tickets as a thank you coz it was so last minute, so my wife is sucking up the pain she's in so we can have a date night seeing this movie. Gunna be great!!! And this figure is gunna be incredible! I don't know how I'm gunna be able to wait until July-September for this thing to ship....

Someone on Facebook was complaining - as usual - about "hearing about the production costs for this figure made me cancel my pre-order, enjoy suckers"....Motu, you're 'in the know'...any idea what the jackolope was yammering on about?

J

Anybody have any idea when this will likely be released in HK? Want to get this one as early as possible.

While I love this figure, I do wish it came with another head sculpt that I could make a second figure from :p. Avocado Wade

Back