1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Is awesome. Where did you find the tiny deadpool saw in a post by Craig walker a while back. Deadpool was holding himself in his hand. Thanks so much

To answer for everyone else: It's called a "Deadpool Monitor Mate". I found on eBay, but none currently available that I see.

Walked into my local comic shop and someone had just traded in a sealed DP. I bought it quick!

First and quick inappropriate pose:

21733896_10159239651470133_384708888_o.jpg

My 2nd batch (no wrist issue) for sale. Art box and shipper. Both perfect. Museum pose for about 3 weeks and put in box. Need $ for more Star Wars. Listed in for sale section. Asking $250 plus shipping via UPS with tracking and signature (~$20). Located in Houston. LNIB.

That Is awesome. Where did you find the tiny deadpool saw in a post by Craig walker a while back. Deadpool was holding himself in his hand. Thanks so much

To answer for everyone else: It's called a "Deadpool Monitor Mate". I found on eBay, but none currently available that I see.

They were also given out the first night of the showing of Deadpool (They went lightning fast at all theaters) and some retailers also got them when Deadpool came out on blu ray but again, they went super quick.

spider-man 2
x-men 2
hellboy 2
evil dead 2
blade 2

all superior to the original

I'm sure there a lot more examples but I'm really lazy

IMO, The Dark Knight is one of, if not the, greatest sequel of all time. It proves sequels can best their originals. Deadpool 2 may or may not be better than the original. It has so much potential, and either way, it will be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back