1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture is from the concept/PO images, it doesn't work like that on the retail version. I mean, the outer plates can kinda move down and stick, but they don't look anywhere close to the same placement as that picture. The inner plates are useless. Unless there's something I missed, it doesn't work for me.

I agree. They move down and to the back a little in the movie, but getting them placed there on the figure was nearly impossible for me. But I don't really do flight poses with the diecast figures (hopefully they'll come up with a better clasp system at some point, something that supports the crotch area as well as the waist) so, I had actually forgotten about this feature lol.

I just ordered this guy today off eBay. Looking forward to him. Quick question though. How well does he stand on his own with no stand?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anyone selling this? Can't find one at retail price any where

I just picked this guy up for 355 shipped on Ebay and I am really enjoying him - I still love the MK1 since he's so hefty & bulky, but I figured the MK3 would be great with the MK46. Does anyone else think the MK1 has a bigger range of articulation? Also any luck with getting him to hold the baton securely?

I just ordered this guy today off eBay. Looking forward to him. Quick question though. How well does he stand on his own with no stand?

He stands pretty well on his own, the stand is purely cosmetic for in this case. I am debating on buying another stand similar to the MK1.

I just picked this guy up for 355 shipped on Ebay and I am really enjoying him - I still love the MK1 since he's so hefty & bulky, but I figured the MK3 would be great with the MK46. Does anyone else think the MK1 has a bigger range of articulation? Also any luck with getting him to hold the baton securely?

He stands pretty well on his own, the stand is purely cosmetic for in this case. I am debating on buying another stand similar to the MK1.
Thanks. I prefer no stands but I may look into the mk I or 45 stand.

IMG_5089.jpg

IMG_5077.jpg

IMG_5071.jpg

In my opinion, the stand that he came with is fine. I have had most of my DC Iron Mans on the regular crotch grabber stands since I bought them, at their release, and they have been fine.

Could you please, show me how you attach him? Thanks

I don't feel him safe right now :(

Well just pulled the trigger and ordered this. Should be here in a week. Now to get mark 1...

Back