1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$390, excuse me. & thanks, I meant to order him when he came out but the timing was bad. Still on the fence about the diecast War Machine Mark 2 from AoU.

PASS on the Mk. II. It is such an inferior product in every aspect. I stuck with the diecast Mk. I and III and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

PASS on the Mk. II. It is such an inferior product in every aspect. I stuck with the diecast Mk. I and III and I couldn't be happier with my decision.
They have two diecast mark 2's don't they? I thought the AoU version was supposed to be an update to the iron man 3 version? I could be wrong. I'm more into Iron man armors anyway.

The IM3 version is not very good. The AOU update is a nice armor. The matte finish on the IM 3 version is just not a nice armor finish look. The paint for the AOU version is rich and a glossy dark grey and nice battle damage. A very cool armor in hand. Like the Mark III though it comes with the little plastic stand and the concern for tipping is great.

The IM3 version is not very good. The AOU update is a nice armor. The matte finish on the IM 3 version is just not a nice armor finish look. The paint for the AOU version is rich and a glossy dark grey and nice battle damage. A very cool armor in hand. Like the Mark III though it comes with the little plastic stand and the concern for tipping is great.

I really like the IM 3 matte finish, doubt would ever sell it just because of that. I do go back and forth somedays on the AoU version but i'm sure i will keep it also. Actually all the suits look great to me (not a fan of the Retro red and gold Bones but that's just me).

I think the AoU MK II looks good, a real improvement over the IM3 version. I won't sell because it'll break up my WM MK I, II and III set.

I came back from my trip, only to find out that SSC has shipped me the wrong arm...Now I have to work with them to get me the correct arm!! *sigh*

They finally shipped me the right arm and it lights up!!! Yippee!

"At long last is getting a little long, boys..."

For the here and now, my gang of eight Avengers is complete...

Just got mine today, holy hell is he heavy. Very happy with this figure. Displaying him with every weapon except the baton.
0a09f0fcbdaf30b2cd8286c928cb1b7e.jpg
820addb7a1c2c08238b8ccb8faafe8c8.jpg
8f0d7cf0676d41ccc2daa1020de4db4f.jpg
05bdf22706d0d2af5b34ac0a74ae4ffe.jpg

I have the MkII and I do plan on selling it now that I have the MkIII, but that is only because I prefer a bulkier WM. BUT, the quality of the MkII is excellent, the only thing maybe "inferior" about it is the lack of accessories, but I can't think of what they could have added based on the movie. The MKII is an excellent high quality diecast figure. I think it's absolutely beautiful, it's just not the War Machine I personalty want if I keep only one representation of him.

Hate that I missed this guy, especially considering I just bought the 46 today. Haven't had to pay after market prices on a figure in a long time but I've got a bad feeling.

I am one who likes the IM3 MK2. I mean I think I'd like the AOU one too but I really enjoy what I have and didn't really want to "upgrade".

1214b07e35edcaf0e5ebadf513c1616c.jpg

9b9b8ec15f278fe78d53cd11e49165a0.jpg

I like all 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waitlist converted, but I already grabbed it elsewhere at retail. Cancelling the order, so maybe someone else here will get it.

I am one who likes the IM3 MK2. I mean I think I'd like the AOU one too but I really enjoy what I have and didn't really want to "upgrade".

1214b07e35edcaf0e5ebadf513c1616c.jpg

9b9b8ec15f278fe78d53cd11e49165a0.jpg

I like all 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they're all great In my opinion. To me, the big difference between WM Mk. 2.0 vs 2.5 is just that the AoU WM colors match the DC Mk. I & III.. Aleo there's almost no weathering (maybe none, now that I'm looking at mine) on the IM3 version. Of course there's the pink outline around the chest RT on the IM which I think actually makes more sense considering how the Mk. III chest RT looks.

Oh, and great looking setup!

Back