1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the armor gives him a huge lift for him to be that much taller than Paul Rudd. Ant-Man is probably a bit underscaled and WM is a bit overscaled. I do think both figures look great though. Don't have an Ant-Man figure yet but maybe down the line.

Here's a picture from me:
b391b649945a19c573abe28f6350c921.jpg

SOLID POSE! Love it love it love it. Sometimes you see a pose that makes you want to jump on buying figure or just really being happy you own it (I do btw). This is one of those pictures. Amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOLID POSE! Love it love it love it. Sometimes you see a pose that makes you want to jump on buying figure or just really being happy you own it (I do btw). This is one of those pictures. Amazing!

Wow thanks man! I actually kinda copied that pose from the promo pics of the AOU Mark II War Machine. Always thought it was a great pose. [emoji106]

Here's one I took from a closer angle with the reactor lights on:
4d36835359bd81e38b46e824c9aea267.jpg

This guy came in today, super impressed, he massive and loaded, so happy. The only small nit pick I have is that the shoulder rocket pod (not the collar bone ones) looks very out of place, the cap you pop off doesnt match the cover of the pod, and the shape is off, im kind of confused as to how that thing is stored. But beyond that its perfect, love the should design too, wish hot toys woyld take that kimd of care with th mk 46/47 and whatever comes after

Man I would definitely go for the iron man mk46 to pair with this guy. They just look perfect together. Check this pic out from series209 Instagram. I think it may be yoshi on here
9ab0c9676b8dd322f5e89c154a3c6609.jpg

Man this pic really makes me want War Machine. Can't get it right now, but hopefully I'll be able to in a few months.

I think it's really weird that Hot Toys packaged him with a crotch grabber stand considering they're always advising you not to use those.

Man this pic really makes me want War Machine. Can't get it right now, but hopefully I'll be able to in a few months.

I think it's really weird that Hot Toys packaged him with a crotch grabber stand considering they're always advising you not to use those.

That crossed my mind recently as well lol.

I think I'm going to pick up one of their dynamic stands for him. I wish the house party stands weren't so tall.

Does anyone have photos of the WM Mk III standing side by side with the Iron Man Mk XLVI just to see what the height difference is?

Cause War Machine is still slightly taller than Iron Man right? Even though they should technically be the same height... :slap

Does anyone have photos of the WM Mk III standing side by side with the Iron Man Mk XLVI just to see what the height difference is?

Cause War Machine is still slightly taller than Iron Man right? Even though they should technically be the same height... :slap

Five posts above you dude... you literally had to scroll past it to post this. :slap

Five posts above you dude... you literally had to scroll past it to post this. :slap

Haha, no I definitely saw that one, but the issue with that photo is that Iron Man is posed in the foreground. Plus the photo is on a slant, therefore giving the illusion that both figures are the same height and I know they aren't.

I'm looking for a non-stylistic pose ala what Kroatos151 posted. :lol

Its War Machine with his new sidekick, Iron Lad.... :slap That height difference is just awful...

I have to agree, the lack of consistency with the scaling is kind of mind boggling. While I think it's great to have a bigger figure it's still important that it remains within the same parameters of the prior Diecast line.

I can forgive the Diecasts being larger than the regular plastic ones, but when it gets to the level of the Ant-Man 1.0 and War Machine 3.0 (see comparison shot a few posts up), then that's simply just awful since you can't really pose the two together anymore without it looking silly and inaccurate.

I buy Hot Toys for their extreme detail and likeness, so for me, the height comparison is definitely annoying for sure and kind of undermines the hard work they put into these figures. :gah:

Wow thanks man! I actually kinda copied that pose from the promo pics of the AOU Mark II War Machine. Always thought it was a great pose. [emoji106]

Here's one I took from a closer angle with the reactor lights on:
4d36835359bd81e38b46e824c9aea267.jpg

He's going to shoot a finger or two with that pose lol

When it comes to posing, a little imagination works for me. Who's to say he's activating the missiles at that moment, he's alternating the repulsor blasts and forearm missiles.

Back