1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe he was referring to the shipping cost

Yeah, shipping, sorry. I have my order through BBTS which I'm using more and more for the cheaper combined shipping. I was just curious how much shipping is up to for these diecast figures on SS now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, shipping, sorry. I have my order through BBTS which I'm using more and more for the cheaper combined shipping. I was just curious how much shipping is up to for these diecast figures on SS now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh. Sorry man, I didn't read the comment above yours.

I got on the wait list for this when my initial order with another seller fell through. I'm not feeling too confident about this converting. :(

I got on the wait list for this when my initial order with another seller fell through. I'm not feeling too confident about this converting. :(

I got on the waitlist late last month. I am confident deadbeats will come thru for me by not being able to pay for what they order....

$21.xx shipping from SS. There is no advantage for me to order from SSC anymore, the cost of shipping negates the points. I can get the same snail mail from BBTS, and they pack out their HT for shipping.

$21.xx shipping from SS. There is no advantage for me to order from SSC anymore, the cost of shipping negates the points. I can get the same snail mail from BBTS, and they pack out their HT for shipping.

It's insane what they charge for shipping. I'm scared to see how much shipping will be for Hulkbuster. Probably the price of a standard figure

Mine will supposedly ship out on Wednesday, April 19, but I'll be away on a trip so I'll have to open it when I get back from a trip.

I pay for pack out from SS so that makes it more expensive but the flex pay option is what keeps me coming back.

I am praying to Stan Lee and JC that this guy gets the same treatment as Hawkeye, Panther, and Scott and gets a second wind of figures in a month or two on SSC, then I'll jump. I need to use that PayPal credit sadly for differed interest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I pay for pack out from SS so that makes it more expensive but the flex pay option is what keeps me coming back.

Did they pack out your previous diecast figures? I pay for pack out as well but they didn't for my AoU WM or Mk45 because they "don't pack out larger boxes."

SSC points are quietly a rip off. They charge you more money but in exchange you get discount points that you can use to buy another item, but only from SSC.

Why not just buy the item for a cheaper cost upfront? This way the discount stays in your pocket. You can then use that money you saved to buy whatever you want from whomever you want. Or don't buy anything. With points, they tie you into buying another item, and only from them.

I really only buy from SSC now if there's a good exclusive. Retailer of last resort.

Also, $21 shipping from CA to BK for this is not wild at all. In fact it seems kind of light considering this is die cast.

Yea, I know, but for that price, should at least have a pack out. I'm buying mostly from BBTS now except for the exclusives which only SS has.

Back