1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you wish you had the money or space to only put like 2 per shelf on a detolf? I know I do lol. I'm going to have to invest in more cases lol.

That's for sure![emoji30][emoji30] Detolfs are cheap but space is not...[emoji20][emoji20]
All my detolfs (11) are full at any shelf... at least 4 four figure each...[emoji20][emoji20] space is over...

It just occurred to me that I never got a "charging/shipping soon" email... Bummer. I'm gonna have to ask about that tomorrow.

It just occurred to me that I never got a "charging/shipping soon" email... Bummer. I'm gonna have to ask about that tomorrow.

That's odd. When did you preorder?

That's for sure![emoji30][emoji30] Detolfs are cheap but space is not...[emoji20][emoji20]
All my detolfs (11) are full at any shelf... at least 4 four figure each...[emoji20][emoji20] space is over...

Wow, that's nuts.

Yeah, 4 per shelf is my limit.

I'd like to eventually get something custom. My brother in law is pretty good and making things, I'll have to see what he can do.

From Sideshow? Is this already about to get released here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The email said they're going to begin charging on Wednesday. So, I'll probably have it on Monday or Tuesday the following week, hopefully.

Wow already? Seems awfully quick. I only just got my notice that Old Han is shipping this week and that came out in HK a bit before this, if I remember. I have my WM preorder in at BBTS so I'll still be waiting a bit still I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back