1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they pack out your previous diecast figures? I pay for pack out as well but they didn't for my AoU WM or Mk45 because they "don't pack out larger boxes."

They did packout my 43 diecast.

Yea, I know, but for that price, should at least have a pack out. I'm buying mostly from BBTS now except for the exclusives which only SS has.

Don't the points make up for a decent amount of the shipping.

I do agree that their shipping prices are rather high.. but I like the point system and getting the figures earlier than BBTS does.

My WM detolf setup right now:
36901b0c622fbfcc3ba42e2d68e3239b.jpg

They are all 4 pretty heavy but with solid ankle joints. They've never fallen in my experience. Hope they continue this way...[emoji28]
No mkIII is not taller than mkI ; mkI has his legs wider than mkIII in this shot.

There's usually a maximum weight limit per shelf. Maybe best to check it before placing figures..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There's usually a maximum weight limit per shelf. Maybe best to check it before placing figures..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think those 4 figures are too heavy for the shelf, but it would still make me nervous lol.

Yeah, I don't think those 4 figures are too heavy for the shelf, but it would still make me nervous lol.

[emoji28] yes, a little. But it has been 2 weeks now without incidents, so I think the shelf should resist [emoji28]. Iron Patriot ans mkII are lighter than the others...[emoji28]

got this guy ordered from overseas, & expedited shipping cause I gotta have him soon. I missed out on preordering him here in the states, so I figure pay alittle extra & get him now, since I know he'll be more than retail when he finally hits the states in the masses (ex. MK 1 diecast).

can't wait to get him!

[emoji28] yes, a little. But it has been 2 weeks now without incidents, so I think the shelf should resist [emoji28]. Iron Patriot ans mkII are lighter than the others...[emoji28]

Don't you wish you had the money or space to only put like 2 per shelf on a detolf? I know I do lol. I'm going to have to invest in more cases lol.

Back