1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the natural evolution would be the MK III being the MK II and the MK II being the MK III as tech evolves it gets more streamlined

I think this might be the first War Machine where the faceplate actually sits correctly once raised/open.
www.instagram.com/series209
View attachment 333329

Thank you again. Finally! Prayers have been answered! That alone is a huge boost to this figure. It sucks having a head sculpt you can't really display "well". By well I mean not with the face plate completely removed or all wonky on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's something so right about diecast War Machine tho. Enter comments about how diecast has no real effect/value to figure haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People are just bitter their plastic Iron Men lot value now that the better Diecast figure got announced/made.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just love the weight of diecast. Sure the new War Machine MK I could have been all plastic but theres nothing like a little pot metal to help justify the purchase to yourself

It looks like the natural evolution would be the MK III being the MK II and the MK II being the MK III as tech evolves it gets more streamlined

I see it as they wanted to streamline down from the MKI, so the MKII was created. I feel that they thought that the MKII was too streamlined and they needed a happy medium, hence the MKIII. That is just how I see it, not stating it as fact. The MKII while nice, is no where near as bad a$$ as the MKIII.

Motux, you for real bout this being the next 1/4 scale? That will be awesome, especially if it has all of the add on weapons like this one does.

I would get on the waitlist as Sideshow. Never know, but typically people seem to have a much better chance when they hop on while a figure is still in PO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've been having a hard time fighting that urge as I want to use PayPal Credit for the 6 months no interest, but they don't accept it on pre-orders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Ugh.. I was just thinking about how much longer the wait for this will be, but then I remembered I still have to wait for the 46 to come out.

'Till then, I'll probably be displaying 3 with 1 and 2, but I can't wait to have him and the 46 together.

(Still hoping the 46 gets some upgraded weaponry, but that seems less likely now)

This thing is just beautiful. Would love to see more pics from you guys that have it! Surprised there's still only two videos on YouTube. What happened to white glove dude?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_2310.jpg

People are just bitter their plastic Iron Men lot value now that the better Diecast figure got announced/made.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

People just don't like having to pay a extra $100 for plastic figures with a few Diecast bits.

Back