1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if his baton will attach to his back like it did in the movie....

Was it on his back? I thought it came out of some place on his back? In other words I don't think it was on his back like Hawkeye's quiver, but was in side some sort of compartment. So if it's not in use I don't think we would see it on him. Not sure though, I'd like to see the scene again.

Was it on his back? I thought it came out of some place on his back? In other words I don't think it was on his back like Hawkeye's quiver, but was in side some sort of compartment. So if it's not in use I don't think we would see it on him. Not sure though, I'd like to see the scene again.

The handle was sticking out of his back like how his Gatling gun was sticking out (same place). It opened up a little and he grabbed the handle and it extended. So yeah, it was inside the suit, albeit the handle sticking out.

This really turned out great. Looks like I'm getting the MK 1 for Christmas and the MK 3 for my B-day in April. I'm going to assume the MK 3 doesn't sell out.

The new additions/upgrade have really got me thinking about going with this version over the Mk1. The minigun stills holds dear to me but I don't know if I want to have both.... :dunno I hope there's more contrast between the light and dark greys, not so much like the MILK Mk1 but definitely so it looks like it did in the film.

The new additions/upgrade have really got me thinking about going with this version over the Mk1. The minigun stills holds dear to me but I don't know if I want to have both.... :dunno I hope there's more contrast between the light and dark greys, not so much like the MILK Mk1 but definitely so it looks like it did in the film.

the addition of the weapons, no question, pushes this over the mark 1 for me. this and the mark 46 are going to look incredible together.

i initially wasn't going to get the diecast mark 1 unless they also planned on releasing a diecast mark VI.. but the thought of having the mark 1, 2, and 3 displayed together is really making me rethink. i guess we'll see.

with what they did between prototype and production release of the mark 45.. i wouldn't count out them tweaking the colors a little bit. i agree that the silver could be a little brighter. but even if it was released right now, as is, i'd still be thrilled.

edit.. i just checked, the baton looks to be completely hidden in his armor when he's not using it.

Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

I do NOT have the money to buy this, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT SO FREAKING COOL!?

This is probably the most weaponry accessories on a suit since the mark 7. I'm not counting but it's probably even more.

Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT!

I do NOT have the money to buy this, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT SO FREAKING COOL!?

This is probably the most weaponry accessories on a suit since the mark 7. I'm not counting but it's probably even more.

Not only that, but in my opinion, it's the coolest looking weaponry on an armor yet.

Not only that, but in my opinion, it's the coolest looking weaponry on an armor yet.

Yeah...as of now anyway, this will be THE WM in my collection. The original is a little over the top and the second is basically an Iron Patriot re-paint; this is a good mix of the two.

Yeah...as of now anyway, this will be THE WM in my collection. The original is a little over the top and the second is basically an Iron Patriot re-paint; this is a good mix of the two.

I agree.

I'm still a fan of the mark 1, but this one just looks more advanced and refined.

I wonder what the mark 4 will look like.

I agree.

I'm still a fan of the mark 1, but this one just looks more advanced and refined.

I wonder what the mark 4 will look like.

badass-armed-wheelchair.jpg

It sucks that we're probably going to have to wait almost an entire year to display this and the 46 together.

Back