1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God help me, I ordered one.

5a6115eef673f601247f540446f83b07.jpg

948b3498a600be997d0a5c8bdd683934.jpg

d7ce6a642952491b09e14c294589aeeb.jpg

Great buy.
But I still can't wait for a MK 4 WM.

Did you get it at a good price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such great pictures!

I think so, not retail, 550$ used, looked to be proper cared for and was in a detolf, so it’s probably good as new. Comparatively good imo.

I almost bought it here, but I don’t speak Dutch and I didn’t wanna misread what I was filling in wrong for that kinda money. Maybe one of you can https://www.fanssite.be/marvel-civil-war-diecast-war-machine-mark-iii-sixt.html

Amazing what a month will do to prices these days. The civil war figures continue to rise, wow.

Arrived, and he’s glorious. I need to organize the detolf at some point to fit him, but I’m quite happy so far. And so many accessories! And a standard base!!!

Arrived, and he’s glorious. I need to organize the detolf at some point to fit him, but I’m quite happy so far. And so many accessories! And a standard base!!!

Get some pictures up!

I actually hate the standard base. Got a Mark 45 base for it. It's too heavy of a figure to put on a standard base.

Get some pictures up!

I actually hate the standard base. Got a Mark 45 base for it. It's too heavy of a figure to put on a standard base.

It may be a little bit, but I’ll be sure to revive the thread to do so ;)

That’s a shame, I have the MK46 and his base isn’t as complimentary as I’d hope, the poles maybe too short or rubble too odd for standing. I was hoping a standard display stand would allow me easier posing.

I would go ahead and try super glue. I checked my figure and those back flaps should move really freely, so is that hinge piece still stuck? I would also probably stick something small in there just so the hinge extends out so you can glue the piece back more exactly and flush to the section where it snapped. Don’t underestimate how strong super glue is. As long as you can get it lined up and everything when you glue it I bet it will be good as new.

Back