1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking this up tomorrow... just wanted to say thanks for all of the great pics and feedback here; made this an easy choice.

1-440.png

2-337.png

3-316.png

Alright, got the Hot Toys Diecast War Machine Mk III full breakdown article and gallery up on Kuma Style. https://kumastyledesigns.com/hot-toys-war-machine-mkiii-review/

Title-fb-ht-wm-mk3.png

Per usual the article breaks it down by category but overall I gave this one a 9.5 out of 10. It nails the look to a tee, the build is miraculous, and takes all of the cool stuff that the Iron Man XLVI does engineering wise and does them even better. Literally the only miff I have is the articulated hands not holding the baton as well as I'd like and that's huge.

Here are some pictures from the gallery portion (total 14 pics as of this posting:)

8-252.png

11-211.png

5-274.png

13-195.png

Phenomenal photos! I'm digging how you're re-visiting older releases...shining a spotlight on these wonderful gems, while everyone is obsessing over the EG lineup (although rightfully so!).

Seeing your photos makes me appreciate what I currently own! Still can't believe at one point I was gonna pass on Mk III, glad he's in my collection!

Phenomenal photos! I'm digging how you're re-visiting older releases...shining a spotlight on these wonderful gems, while everyone is obsessing over the EG lineup (although rightfully so!).

Seeing your photos makes me appreciate what I currently own! Still can't believe at one point I was gonna pass on Mk III, glad he's in my collection!

Thanks, man. I appreciate the words and honestly I think it's kind of like how I refreshed myself on all of the marvel movies before we watched EndGame because as a fan of things like Engineering and build on products it's going to be cool to have these fresh and seeing what newer stuff like the IM Mk L keep from the oldet figures, improve upon, etc. etc..

Except the WM Mark VI can’t hold a candle to the Mark III.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we not start arguing subjective stuff?

I wasn’t really arguing. Just responding to his statement that people are flocking to the End Game line.

If people prefer the VI to the III, okay. Stating that the III is superior to the VI isn’t anymore subjective than providing a review. It’s all subjective.

No harm meant.

Except the WM Mark VI can’t hold a candle to the Mark III.

Ha, I interpreted this comment as you think the Mark III is superior to the VI...but then reading your other comment you actually like VI better than III?! Interesting...to each his own!

I don't hate the VI like many people seem to (based on what I've read), but I would certainly be inclined to pick it up if I were to find a good deal on it, although I don't think I would be too upset if I missed out on VI.

Ha, I interpreted this comment as you think the Mark III is superior to the VI...but then reading your other comment you actually like VI better than III?! Interesting...to each his own!

I don't hate the VI like many people seem to (based on what I've read), but I would certainly be inclined to pick it up if I were to find a good deal on it, although I don't think I would be too upset if I missed out on VI.

I don't want to speak for him but it looks like in both posts he prefers the III.

Personally going to pass on the VI just like I passed on the II.

No I was just saying the III is superior but it’s obviously fine if others prefer the VI over it. It was just a conversational comment. Didn’t intend for confusion or arguments.

Alright, got the Hot Toys Diecast War Machine Mk III full breakdown article and gallery up on Kuma Style. https://kumastyledesigns.com/hot-toys-war-machine-mkiii-review/

Title-fb-ht-wm-mk3.png

Per usual the article breaks it down by category but overall I gave this one a 9.5 out of 10. It nails the look to a tee, the build is miraculous, and takes all of the cool stuff that the Iron Man XLVI does engineering wise and does them even better. Literally the only miff I have is the articulated hands not holding the baton as well as I'd like and that's huge.

Here are some pictures from the gallery portion (total 14 pics as of this posting:)

8-252.png

11-211.png

5-274.png

13-195.png

awesome photos...

I've been looking for one myself, I thought I had secured a mark 3 from a seller locally, but then the seller back out last week...

I guess my only choice is evilbay...

awesome photos...

I've been looking for one myself, I thought I had secured a mark 3 from a seller locally, but then the seller back out last week...

I guess my only choice is evilbay...

That's exactly how I got mine from someone in person (IL.) and needless to say I saved a lot vs the online rates but now I'm kind of wishing I got the Mk I first (ships tomorrow) because if it isn't as nice as this engineering wise I'm going to be pretty let down.

That's exactly how I got mine from someone in person (IL.) and needless to say I saved a lot vs the online rates but now I'm kind of wishing I got the Mk I first (ships tomorrow) because if it isn't as nice as this engineering wise I'm going to be pretty let down.

Nah, as someone who owns both WM Mk. I and III, you're gonna love both! :hi5:

Although in my opinion the engineering for Mk I trumps Mk III...I loved how they engineered/integrated the weapons inside Mk I's shoulders versus Mk III where they were attachments that needed to plugged in...but regardless I'll be looking forward to your Mk I review. :yess:

Back