1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question:

Just purchased this (new) and when it arrived the left arm was detached. The ball was intact and the socket looked fine so I just snapped them back together. Anything else I need to do or is that it?

(sorry if this is a basic question, first time this has ever happened)

Thanks!

Quick question:

Just purchased this (new) and when it arrived the left arm was detached. The ball was intact and the socket looked fine so I just snapped them back together. Anything else I need to do or is that it?

(sorry if this is a basic question, first time this has ever happened)

Thanks!

Don't sweat it. It happened with mine too when I first got it. I was maneuvering the left arm and it popped out of the socket. I just popped it back in.

Nothing to be concerned about, just ask Arm-Fall-Off-Boy!

3097751-arm-fall-off_boy-edited.jpg

Just received this figure today. The only other diecast I've owned was the Mark II and I was seriously disappointed with it. Not the case at all with this guy. I am blown away. This is what War Machine should look like.

IMG_7300.JPG

Just received this figure today. The only other diecast I've owned was the Mark II and I was seriously disappointed with it. Not the case at all with this guy. I am blown away. This is what War Machine should look like.

View attachment 408026

If only you had Mk. I DC...you'd be even more blown away! The Mk. III is def. a great figure, but the OG winner is still Mk. I.

I went back and forth deciding between which of the two to get for a while. Ultimately I went with the Mark III since it's more updated/futuristic looking and doesn't have any equipment added by Hammer Industries.

:lol

I still want the wm mk1 diecast. The design is great, but lets be honest the minigun is really the bad ass part. The rest the mk3 has got. The mk3 has all the epic tankness while maintaining a high tech modern look. :lecture of course your milage may vary, but if I had to have just one think I'd go with the mk3.

Nice pick up Chronos :hi5:

Mark 3 War Machine is a solid figure. Lots of weapons on that guy. Only thing I hate is the damn base. Really heavy figure and yet they give you a generic stand.

Eventually I bought the Mark 45 stand to prop this guy up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for the Mark 4 War Machine to add to the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah one of the fingers on the my right hand is broke. need a new whole right hand so it can hold the staff/stick tightly.

Back