1/6 Hot Toys - MMS344D15 - CA: Civil War - War Machine Mark 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider man Homecoming and Iron Man 47 are perfect, but only in civil war hot toys figures are overscaled. Ant man civil war example.

576CFA05-F2F9-4F03-8B61-8D0466686E42.jpg

I just got this guy and needs some help. I can't figure out what the instructions mean for the shoulder pod rockets. It says remove top cover but i can't tell what i am supposed to remove. I just got this and don't want break anything by just shoving the peg in wrong.

I just got this guy and needs some help. I can't figure out what the instructions mean for the shoulder pod rockets. It says remove top cover but i can't tell what i am supposed to remove. I just got this and don't want break anything by just shoving the peg in wrong.

Basically what you do is use the plastic tweezers that the figure comes with, and carefully stick one prong into the little opening under the outer edge of the flap. There’s a small opening there, and just gently pull it up. It hinges out like in my pic you quoted. [emoji106]

Yeah it's embarrassing but i finally figured it out. Turns out the said piece it wanted me to remove was already off in the box loose. That's why i couldn't figure out what it wanted me to do. Stupid loose parts :gah:
It's all good now and he's is so SWEET!

Great picture ArtDamage! Awesome that you got him for retail! He’s a big and bulky tank. Glad I was able to get one as well since I missed Mark 1.

Thanks guys!

Great picture ArtDamage! Awesome that you got him for retail! He’s a big and bulky tank. Glad I was able to get one as well since I missed Mark 1.

Yeah I missed out on the mk1 as well. Might have to hunt that down soon though as I have the VI on the way. I'm content meanwhile to let him hang with Avengers Cap.

I actually like the look of this mk3 more than the mk1. Just looks better and more realistic. The mk1 has weird proportions. Really like the articulation on the mk3 as well. Articulated shoulders and articulated feet in particular. The only thing i dislike about this figure is the stand, kinda boring and not special enough for a die cast.

Yeah the stand is definitely a head scratcher. The crotch cradle isn't really wide enough to hold him there and typically they use sturdier stuff on the diecast releases. I get that the idea was to make the civil war stuff more uniform, but even mk46 has a crazy flight diorama thing.

Would have liked a simple piece of airport tarmac or something with a thicker post to hold him up.

Yeah the stand is definitely a head scratcher. The crotch cradle isn't really wide enough to hold him there and typically they use sturdier stuff on the diecast releases. I get that the idea was to make the civil war stuff more uniform, but even mk46 has a crazy flight diorama thing.

Would have liked a simple piece of airport tarmac or something with a thicker post to hold him up.

HT seems to lack common sense a lot of the time...

I found by sticking the cradle right up his butt it will hold him, but naturally that limits posing a little. Basically the top most part of the cradle goes right up his ass and the grabber goes between his crotch like usual. That's the only way it will hold him securely.

I found by sticking the cradle right up his butt it will hold him, but naturally that limits posing a little. Basically the top most part of the cradle goes right up his ass and the grabber goes between his crotch like usual. That's the only way it will hold him securely.

C'mon dude...this is a toys/collectibles forum...what you do in your bedroom is your own business... :rotfl

Back