1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

View attachment 199151
Removable patch confirmed for Fury

Far away shot, and there'll probably be 20 more closer HD ones by tomorrow morning, but it still shows that Fury looks awesome! As does Hill! REALLY digging that figure!

11147157_10152959520102344_3211708990492385749_o.jpg

I'm thrilled about this...CA:TWS is the only Marvel flick I've gotten all of the available figures for from HT...Fury is a great addition. I hope HT does include the "office" jacket too. The likeness is excellent.

Now....is there a whisper of a hope that HT could do a Brock Rumlow?

I'm thrilled about this...CA:TWS is the only Marvel flick I've gotten all of the available figures for from HT...Fury is a great addition. I hope HT does include the "office" jacket too. The likeness is excellent.

Now....is there a whisper of a hope that HT could do a Brock Rumlow?

I doubt it since he'll have a bigger role in CW.

Oh my, might be my first figure purchase from TWS.

Does anyone know if this figure resembles Fury from Avengers 2 towards the end of the movie?

Thanks for posting that picture, forgot about the poster.

The jackets look different to me though.

Really hope this doesn't take too long to come out. Especially if Hill is releasing so fast.

The jacket is different. So is the shirt.

Hope to get fury this time, that 1st one sold out before i even got into avengers. At least this sculpt is far superior looking.

Hope to get fury this time, that 1st one sold out before i even got into avengers. At least this sculpt is far superior looking.

I wish I would have started to collecting a little before the avengers because I missed out on the majority of the line :slap

Yeah they are different. Here's a TWS pic

View attachment 199845

But its fury in a black leather jacket so it works for me lol

LOL, I get what you are saying. But for me, I'm OCD so it's going to bug me haha.

I'm surprised Hot Toys would release Fury from TWS and not Avengers 2 but I'm glad people that wanted Fury now have a second chance to get him.

LOL, I get what you are saying. But for me, I'm OCD so it's going to bug me haha.

I'm surprised Hot Toys would release Fury from TWS and not Avengers 2 but I'm glad people that wanted Fury now have a second chance to get him.

Well he did have a much bigger role in TWS compared to AoU. Given the time frame tho it does seem odd that it is from TWS. Wish he would have been released with the rest of the line! Hopefully he comes out soon tho :impatient:

Really hope it isn't due end of the year, early next year like EVERYTHING else coming out.

I think they released him from the TWS so he can double for both collections. Basically 2 birds with 1 stone :lecture

Yeah the end of this year and early 2016 are going to be crazy expensive :thud:

It's kind of ridiculous if you look at how many pieces are all due at the same time. Not just Marvel either, the Batman/Wayne Returns pack is also at that time.

Back