1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

I skipped the Avengers version, out of a lack of interest in the character, but after seeing how much more they gave him to do in Winter Soldier (and just how great this looks), this is an instant purchase for me.

Relief. After seeing the Maria Hill figure and considering my collection, I was looking at eBay prices for Fury. Thankfully I can get the new version now. And I did like his character more in Winter Soldier. Even though that first scene in Avengers is good too.

Can't wait til this goes up for PO, I wanna see the official details.

Aww same here Dude! This is a figure I will NOT miss out on. I never had the Avengers Fury though I do like his look in this film quite a bit more.

Not to mention you can take off the eye patch

I've already preordered this in my mind

Aww same here Dude! This is a figure I will NOT miss out on. I never had the Avengers Fury though I do like his look in this film quite a bit more.

:goodpost:
I think this figure is better in a lot of areas, noticeably the headsculpt which is miles better

I need to get that headsculpt for the mine, I prefer the avengers version but I didnt like the neck, this one is much better.

g9xtrq35.jpg

the countdown begins, first to wait for the official announcement, then the listing (fight temptation to order), likely fail and order, then wait eternally for figure

Looking at that photo, the first looked so good [emoji38]
Yeah it looked fantastic. I actually like the outfit more in Avengers but I've been hoping for a new Fury for a long time so it's not a big deal. Sure beats paying $550 off Ebay

Yeah it looked fantastic. I actually like the outfit more in Avengers but I've been hoping for a new Fury for a long time so it's not a big deal. Sure beats paying $550 off Ebay

Yeah right? I'm happy we don't have to now :lol

I love my Avengers Fury, but I'm excited to have a second one to go with my TWS group. I think the arm-in-sling look is great.

I like both outfits but I like the tws version trench coat much better, I like how its matte black instead of looking like shiny leather or something and the head sculpt looks much better too even the paint apps are much more realistic to his skin tone on the new one imo.

I like both outfits but I like the tws version trench coat much better, I like how its matte black instead of looking like shiny leather or something and the head sculpt looks much better too even the paint apps are much more realistic to his skin tone on the new one imo.

:goodpost:
I completely agree Xenowolf, and that summarizes everything I like about the new one :hi5:

Now if I could get that case from the first for under $100 Yay!

You do realize that sling is probably an accessory you can put on him? I have no doubt the arm is poseable... It wasn't broke the entire movie.

If it wasn't, Quicksilver might as well have a bullet riddled torso.

I knew that.... :thud:

Never realized how plain his WS outfit was.

I am really excited to get this Nick Fury....the Avengers version is just getting too expensive for me. I hope the pre-order will go up soon.

Back