1/6 Hot Toys - MMS315 - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: TWS - Nick Fury Collectible Figure

Samesies, though I dont know which look id prefer... definitely DOFP but his new suit could look really cool too

Yeah his new suit it very nice. And it's the only one with a chance to get made really..

I've been a Portman fan since The Professional. That cute little girl showed acting chops and showed she had a future. But even she has succumbed to her own hype. She recently was asked about where she keeps her Oscar for Black Swan. She said she didn't know and wouldn't display it anyway because that would literally be worshiping a false idol. Umm, it's nothing more than an award for a job well done. Displaying it is not worshiping it. I think it shows you where her head is really at.
Ryan

Lots of things can be taken out of context in interviews...that's pretty much how most gossip starts! :lol Not that you're starting gossip, but I do think you misinterpreted what she meant. Personally, I agree that it's a trophy that she should be proud of (and I'm sure she is!) and should just display it, but my guess is that she meant it'd be like buying into her own hype BY displaying it.

That's how I'd take it anyways, but it's impossible to gauge where one's head is at through snippets during an interview. I definitely don't think she thinks she's too good for it, or anything along those lines though.

Was hoping he might go up for PO today... Guess not so soon.

Usually it's easy to gauge when they'll pop up, as for the past few months they've announced them on a Tuesday and they've gone up a day or two afterwards. In the past few days they've announced about half a dozen characters, so it'll take some time! :lol They DID release Shotgun and the 1/4th Iron Man today, so things are popping up, but I'm guessing it'll be spread out over the next 2-3 weeks.

I prefer dofp Fassneto costume to apocalypse fass.

This fury needs to come with that car torch so he can escape WS again lol.

There go my hopes for a Fury/Pierce combo pack! :lol

fury2.jpeg

Far away shot, and there'll probably be 20 more closer HD ones by tomorrow morning, but it still shows that Fury looks awesome! As does Hill! REALLY digging that figure!

11147157_10152959520102344_3211708990492385749_o.jpg

Ummm...HELLS YES! :yess: This looks pretty damn awesome. I missed out on the first Fury and won't be missing out on this one.

Really glad they're making this Fury. Got the first one and still love it. But I'll be getting this one too for sure! Definitely a unique look with the removable patch and sling arm.

Winter Soldier collection will be officially complete! :yess::panic::yess:

Far away shot, and there'll probably be 20 more closer HD ones by tomorrow morning, but it still shows that Fury looks awesome! As does Hill! REALLY digging that figure!

11147157_10152959520102344_3211708990492385749_o.jpg

Vision still needs a lot of work.

Well I definitely won't be displaying him with a broken arm, haha. But it's cool they're doing that. I wonder if he'll have his sunglasses since they went the extra mile this time around with the eye and removable eyepatch.

Awesome close up pic!
Need a closeup pic like that of Chewbacca.

I like the broken arm display. If I get him, I think that's how I'm going to display him.

JC posted this... saying its AOU Fury... mistake or are we getting 2 Furys?
7c611dd1cc88a513613366074fb86ef3.jpg

Back