1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still my favorite Avenger figure. The suit is full of small details and the helmet is so badass.

Antman1.jpg

Still my favorite Avenger figure. The suit is full of small details and the helmet is so badass.

I definitely prefer this look over his civil war version, but that CW suit looks a lot better with the new colors from Antman & the Wasp. I'll eventually get that one and consider this one Hank Pym.

Great figure indeed. Unless the sculpt is faced perfectly straight, those tubes have no hope of staying in unless they're glued.

The further from this release we get the more I regret cancelling this for the CW version. I like the CW version for Scott, but I would have had a young Michael Douglas sculpt commissioned for this one. Still might someday.

Searched back a few pages: Anyone else's 'pleather' fading?? [emoji20]

f4206ba34ed3bc4230bca7c71d5a7d1b.jpg

4615f707f06895c067f212afcb1dd097.jpg

This is in display case. Haven’t touched it in a while. Nothing sprayed on it etc. Not in Sunlight. Appears to be deteriorating just in museum pose.

Last edited:
Searched back a few pages: Anyone else's 'pleather' fading?? [emoji20]

f4206ba34ed3bc4230bca7c71d5a7d1b.jpg

4615f707f06895c067f212afcb1dd097.jpg

This is in display case. Haven’t touched it in a while. Nothing sprayed on it etc. Not in Sunlight. Appears to be deteriorating just in museum pose.

That's not good news, not good at all. Sorry man.

That’s interesting. I noticed it a few months ago on mine as well but just kind of figured it was normal weathering on the outfit.

If this is truly leather fade, Scott is going to look like he is wearing acid wash jeans in about 1-2 years lol.

787a7fd18918498b2b32a2b5c15e6af3.jpg
d99910ea5306af9b21bec5bfa0639878.jpg

Anyone tried a black Sharpie? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys... just wait until that pleather starts to peel :horror

Has happened to some of my figures. that pleather like material will crumble if it is posed too much

Back