1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped from Sideshow April 27.
Hm, that's quite some delay then. :/ I mean, I'm used to European retailers getting figures one month later but if July is true that's 3 month. Why does it take them so long?

On another note, today I noticed that our balcony is occupied by a colony of ants .... XD they're all over my plants. ;__; I wonder if Scott can tell them to leave my zucchinis alone ...

1465700466062320195080.jpg
Finally unboxed him!

Sam and Scott looking good together!! :D

If you fold Sam's wings like that, what are his dimensions? I'm kinda scared he won't fit in my cabinet with them and I'd have to display him without. :( Is that a detolf?

Thanks, yes it's displayed in a detolf. Happy I can fit them both on one shelf.

I just bought this on eBay since I couldn't find it in-stock anywhere. Still haven't seen the movie but seeing the pictures and reviews in this forum made me take notice. This is one great figure. It looks so natural and realistic with a great face sculpt. I am so glad I bought this figure even though it doesn't fit with the Avengers team due to them giving him a new suit for that one. I would recommend this figure for sure.

I just bought this on eBay since I couldn't find it in-stock anywhere. Still haven't seen the movie but seeing the pictures and reviews in this forum made me take notice. This is one great figure. It looks so natural and realistic with a great face sculpt. I am so glad I bought this figure even though it doesn't fit with the Avengers team due to them giving him a new suit for that one. I would recommend this figure for sure.

:dunno

Just opened up my Ant-Man and all I can say is - what a fantastic figure!

The Rudd likeness is superb. Must surely be one of HTs best!

The figure itself is also superb - the detail and feel on the suit is probably totally screen accurate?!

As others have said, movement and posing ability is limited but frankly who cares when it looks this good. I'm not buying them to play with!

I haven't tried the light up helmet yet - I find getting the batteries in and out very fiddly and don't want to leave them in, in case they leak over time. My Iron Man mk43 had its batteries out long ago!

I'm really happy with this figure and the wait was worth it. I now have 4 HT figures, with CW Scarlet Witch on the way and have a collection I'm loving.

Happy collecting bro :hi5:

agree the HS is really superb, and all of my figures already battery removed, I only put in the battery once only when just received the figures for checking.

Aww~ reading all these positive posts about this figure gets me even more excited to finally have him in my hands!! σ(≧ε≦o)

Just got an email from the local shop which I preordered my Ant-Man with and according to them he's supposed to arrive in about 2 weeks time! :D

You won't be disappointed! Easily the best hot toys release this year, yet.

Some very nice Freaks here, thank you all for the leads.

Managed to get one today. Hopefully he'll arrive with no issues from China. I have a 7-10 day wait now... the worst part.

Funny, for a movie I was not bowled over by, this is my most anticipated figure in a very long time. Well... until the mk 45 in a few weeks. A very Marvel month.

image.jpg

Sorry - don't know how to rotate this image once uploaded. Hope you can see it ok.

He's a thing of beauty!

I really didn't think I'd want this, but after talking to a guy on facebook that does custom sculpts with a 3d printer about making a young Hank Pym sculpt to use with this, I decided to jump on the wait list... I know it probably won't convert, but at least I can get it a bit cheaper if it does.

Some very nice Freaks here, thank you all for the leads.

Managed to get one today. Hopefully he'll arrive with no issues from China. I have a 7-10 day wait now... the worst part.

Funny, for a movie I was not bowled over by, this is my most anticipated figure in a very long time. Well... until the mk 45 in a few weeks. A very Marvel month.

Congrats. Glad to hear that you were able to snare one.

Back