1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if people are still looking for this guy, but he seems to be in stock on Marvel's website. Here's the link if you're interested.

https://shop.marvel.com/ant-man-sixth-scale-collectible-figure-by-hot-toys/mp/19113/1000224/

thanks for the tip! I ordered it with free shipping Tuesday night and it was drop shipped to my door this morning from Sideshow. Great figure although a bit barebones for the price. Limited articulation doesn't bother me too much since most of my figures are in museum poses.

"I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss..."

Had to share this pose :)
9758fd49566a4bcce8d9a1a465d5cf42.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pose stole! Lol. Great pic man.. the best I've seen yet

It's sold out now on marvels website. It says it's still available but when you check out it says it's unavailable

Ah ha, so Plastik got the last one. OK, so I didn't miss anything.

There's a bunch that seem to pop up in Asia (like where I got mine recently) so it started to seem like maybe a 2nd batch had been made.

Kind of starting to regret passing on this... but I just can't bring myself to buy a 1/6th full size Ant-Man. Only reason is because he spends majority of the time either giant or ant sized. My miniature Ant-Man and Anthony from Hasbro Marvel Universe line is sufficient enough. Cheaper and more representative of the character for me.

I dont know how you guys are bending your Ant-man's arms and knees! I just got mine this weekend and the suit makes the articulation pretty restricted! Even the elbows I'm paranoid about leaving bent for any length of time lol!! My knees definitely cant bend as far as they show in the instruction booklet!

Hm, I was wondering, the suit is some leather-like material, right? So do you think that posing him with bend arms or legs will cause the material to take damage over time or will it be okay to leave him like this? Are there any Hot Toys figures where the leather starts getting brittle or such?

Back